㆜ԋҽ 𝓐⨍𝜏ҽɾ𝓶α𝜏ԋ

Avon sat in her room in the house that she was going to soon give up. She finished calling Twitter, they took down the tweet and deleted the person's Twitter account. She called some moving company to help her and she was able to rent out a storage space and decided to find a hotel to stay at for a week to get some grasp on everything going on. However, she needed to do one last thing. Make a video. 

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔 𝕳𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖘

Avon smiled sadly at her camera, 

"Hi Acers, and like everyone watching this video. My Twitch is AcePlayer4L along with most of my socials. There was a Tweet recently that went pretty viral telling everyone something I was not really prepared for. My name is, in fact, Avon Sadler. The Tweet also gave away my current address, which I will be leaving very soon as soon as all my stuff is outta here. Thankfully no one has come by yet. So, everyone is probably wondering what my next move is. Well, the person who tweeted out those things is now no longer on Twitter, they got banned and removed. I'll be leaving social media for a while...I have no clue when I'll be back or if I actually will be back. I just need a break from everything because it really caught me off guard everything. Don't worry about me though, I suffered from Mental Health issues in the past, but I got much better when I was staying with Karl in California, and just know that I'll be alright. However, do not investigate anything about my sister, Vinnie, please. She's young and I will personally make your life horrid if you do anything hurtful to her. I saw a few questions about who possibly could have leaked my name in a video, and I will say this. No one that I told my name to would have done that with any meaning to it. I only told people I fully trusted what my real name was because I really wanted to separate the little actual life I had from my streaming life...which is why I really need a while off because I have some personal stuff to get through because of all of this. I would prefer to still be called Ace on socials and streams for if or when I come back to streaming. Please do not send any hate to any of my friends, and also...don't ask them about me, please. It will be hard to be constantly reminded about what happened if you were to continuously ask them if I was okay or when I'll be back. Show them some Ace love instead, send them hearts, donations, etcetera...also! Remind them to take care of themselves! If you think someone is not doing well, spam them to get some sleep or eat. And you humans do the same...take care of yourself and others around you...Bye, love you all!" 

Avon waved at the camera tearfully as the video ended. 

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Avon posted that on all of her platforms and powered her phone off. Not before texting Niki, Quin, Karl,  and Ranboo, Tommy, and Tubbo's parents her new number. She knew Karl took Quin with him to California after listening to a voice mail he left among many more. She actually also texted Corpse her number as well since he understood what she was going through, Clay did as well, but she knew Clay would be pissed at all of his fans more if she talked to him about everything. 

。.。。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.Meanwhile。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。

The Beast crew were all in Karl's living room while Karl was trying to help Quin through everything. She ran into her 'room' the second Karl unlocked the door and locked herself in there. Karl sighed as he walked back into the living room. Everyone looked up at him and he shook his head sadly, 

"She still won't come out," 

Katie sighed, 

"I'll try talking to her,"