𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓫𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻

♫*:..。♡*゚¨゚゚·𝒯𝓌ℴ 𝒟𝒶𝓎𝓈 ℒ𝒶𝓉ℯ𝓇♫*:..。♡*゚¨゚゚

Avon, Quin, and Xylo were standing at the airport alone. Everyone said their goodbyes the day before seeing as it was four in the morning. All but one person. A Mister William Fucking Gold. Avon kept on glancing back as they slowly waited to get on the security line. Xylo patted her shoulder, 

"You okay Vonnie?" 

Avon sighed, 

"Yeah...I mean it makes sense that he wouldn't be here...but like I thought we were getting better again. We started talking like we did before...and then boom! He didn't even fucking say bye," 

Quin sighed and pulled her into a hug, 

"It's going to be okay, sis," 

Avon smiled softly, 

"Yeah, I hope,"

:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.Meanwhile。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:

"I swear to every single universe Will. If you do not get out of that fucking bed and say goodbye, I will personally drag your ass to the airport myself!" 

"I-I...I don't want to screw it up like-" 

"WILBUR! You gotta do this now!" 

"But-" 

"If you don't do this now, when will you?"  

"Maybe next time?" 

"WILL!"  

"I don't think she feels the same!" 

"To hell with that! You know how YOU feel and that should be good enough!" 

"FINE FINE FINE! I will!"

"GOOD!" 

"Does this look good?" 

"Bring flowers!" 

"Yep!"

:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.Meanwhile。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:

Xylo grabbed Avon's hand, 

"We have to go through the line, Vonnie...I'm sorry," 

Avon sighed, 

"I really thought he would," 

Quin sighed, 

"Do you want Xy and I to go first?" 

Avon nodded sadly and Xylo and Quin smiled softly, 

"Okay, We will text you when you absolutely have to come through," 

Avon hugged the two and smiled, 

"Thank you,"

Quin smirked, 

"I did manage to get you to come back with me, so thank YOU," 

Avon laughed, 

"Anytime, Q,"

Avon watched as Quin and Xylo went through the security and she glanced outside, 

"Where are you?" 

Then she heard yelling and turned quickly and laughed as she saw Wilbur running over to her in a suit and carrying a blue flower, 

"Will?" 

Wilbur smiled softly and handed her the flower, 

"Okay. Let me finish before you speak up...and no this isn't bad news,"

Avon smiled softly and nodded for him to continue,

"Avon Sadler. I met you a year ago because I was streaming and accidentally thought you were a guy and my chat yelled at me for doing so. Then I heard Tommy was destroying my house on the SMP and logged on to actually meet you because you killed me in Minecraft. Then I learned about how you are the mom of Tommy and Tubbo. I didn't know anything about you but then we got closer after messaging you apologies for what happened. Then the storm happened and I never felt more scared for anyone else in my long long lifetime. When I came to New York I knew I wanted to get even closer to you since it was the first time we were meeting ever. I was starstruck by you. I was amazed by your life, what you told me in that park all those months ago when you told me your name. You are amazing, Ave, and I know sometimes you don't think that, but I want to be there more for you. I made a horrible mistake when I cut off ties with you...I was jealous and insecure because I thought you and Dream had a thing. Then I realized how fucking stupid I was and I have never regretted anything more in my life. I didn't even know how to fix things, I thought you hated me after, and when I heard your voice when Tommy got you to play with us...I felt bittersweet pain because I missed hearing your voice but I mess up big time. I...Avon...I like you. I've liked you since you talked about what happened when you were first AFK...I admire you Ave, you are the strongest person I have ever met and I really like that about you...you don't have to say anything...but just know that you are the greatest and kindest person ever," 

Avon felt a tear slip from joy and hugged him, 

"Will...I like you too," 

Wilbur gapped at her, 

"What?" 

Avon smiled softly, 

"I do. You are the greatest person ever Will. You shine brighter than anyone else, when I'm with you, I feel safe...I feel complete with you. I really like you too," 

Wilbur smiled softly and grabbed her hands, 

"May I kiss you?" 

Avon giggled softly and nodded, 

"You may," 

The two leaned in and softly connected their lips. Fireworks went off in their minds and they both smiled in sync. Avon heard her phone go off and she pulled away and smiled softly up at Wilbur, 

"I have to go," 

Wilbur sighed and smiled at her, 

"Come visit soon?" 

Avon kissed his cheek, 

"For sure,"

Wilbur watched as she left and felt a weight lift off his shoulders, he finally confessed to the girl he's been in love with for months. Totally never gaining more confidence to do so from Philza Minecraft, for sure not the reason he got the guts to FINALLY confess before she leaves.

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

A/N: I finally did it! I finally made Wilbur Soot confess to Avon! HAH! Anywayz. do you guys think I should end this within a chapter or two or another act? TBH I'm obsessed with this story and I am so happy that it's doing so well. Thank you to everyone whose reading this! I really appreciate it! If you want me to write a different story you can comment on that or if you have any ideas on how to end this book just lmk I love getting feedback :) ALSO cough...I updated two times this week, very cool of me to do XD I might update in another week or so depending on if someone comments about if they want me to do another Act or just end it within two or three chapters :)