𝓡𝓮𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼

Wilbur looked at Avon, Tubbo, and Tommy sleeping peacefully. They fell asleep a few minutes ago and it made his heart melt at seeing the three back together...as if nothing ever happened. He quickly opened his phone and found the contact he wanted: ✨ℕ𝕚𝕜𝕚✨ and went into his room, and pressed call,

"Hey, Will," 

"She's back,"

"Yeah...she's back,"

"You know she's here?"

"She texted me yesterday the plan she came up with," 

"You saw her...you never mentioned that," 

"Will...she was hurting the day of her family's death...sorry I forgot to mention seeing my best friend the one day we always have together," 

"I-I'm sorry...it's just-"

"Weird that she's back?" 

Wilbur sighed and ran a hand through his hair, 

"Y-Yeah...it's great! Don't get me wrong...but it's weird," 

"I get that, I do...but just give her time, how was she?" 

"Sh-She forgave me...for what I said before I left," 

"I don't know what happened in New York...I don't think anyone knows, maybe Karl or Quin knows...but Will?" 

"Yeah?" 

"If you cause her any more pain. I will hurt you," 

"Niki...I still feel horrible about what happened. I was...I saw her happy with someone that's not me...and it just hurt me. It still does but...I only want her to be happy Niki," 

"She's happy with you, she really is Will...I've known her my entire life, she's happier with you guys...she's glowing when she's with Tubbo, Tommy, and Ranboo, she's glowing with you William Gold. She is happy now that she's back. She just needed a break to figure herself out and to get away from all of the bad things people were starting to say about her." 

"Thank you, Niki...I kinda needed to hear that," 

"Of course you did! Now. What's the plan for today?" 

"I'm going to make breakfast for the three of them...do you think she wants to stream?" 

"I think that's a conversation that you need to have with Ave," 

"Yeah...I think I will," 

"You should...also, maybe contact Corpse or Karl. Those two have talked to her more, Karl because he's been taking care of Quin, and Corpse because he understands what she went through," 

Wilbur frowned,

"Okay, I think I have Karl's number, I don't have Corpse's number," 

"Okay, talk to Karl," 

"I will, thank you," 

"Just take care of her for me," 

"I will," 

Wilbur hung up and decided he should call one more person, 𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕝 𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕓𝕤,

"Wilbur?" 

"Hey, Karl," 

"What's up?" 

"I know you still aren't the biggest fan of me-" 

"I can't deny that," 

"I know you talked to Ace a lot more than anyone else during her break from everyone-"