Chapter 18

~×~×~×~×~×~×~

Weeks have already passed since George decided to help the threatened members of HQ. Techno has been receiving messages that was secretly sent by the Assassin. Important information regarding Quackiy's movements during those weeks.

Davidson's group had been busy lately preparing for their planned out attack in a few weeks. It will be the same time as Dream would be taken back to HQ for Quackity to question the blonde himself.

As for the two, George is very delighted to start over with Dream. The brunette had been secretly planning out, looking for dating ideas on where Dream and him could enjoy.  He was happy that Dream finally asked him out on dates, well technically after their mission. But he was just to inspired not to think and create possible cute dates for them.

The blonde on the other hand didn't want to think about it too much, he was still carried by his worried emotions, what ifs and negative feelings of the possibility that their plan could fail. Although he knew that Purpled has been gathering data for them, he still couldn't help but wonder if Quackity has even detected his own assassin sneaking their important shit out. He wonders about the others as well. He Wonders about his friend Sapnap if he had agreed or even believed at Purpled's words, as well as the rest of the members in HQ. 

Dream was currently seated with Ranboo behind the vehicle. Techno was the one driving,  they were assigned by George to go pick something up from a friend of his to which Dream still hasn't given any information to who it was. It was over a couple of hours drive towards a countryside of L'manberg. Dream looked through the window,  enjoying the peaceful view as they passed by the wheat farms. He wondered if George and him could come visit here when their mission is done one day, seeing as how peaceful the wind tugs the wheat towards its direction. 

Ranboo muttered something in his sleep, causing Dream to look at the taller man. He was still wearing his signature black and white face mask. He always wear them when they go outside. Techno chuckled lightly, seeing as how he heard Ranboo say something in his sleep.

"That boy always murmur things during his sleep." Techno commented.

Dream nod, "I never really saw him sleeping while on the road. It's weird he's still wearing the mask."

"He always wear it, It's special to him."

"Yeah." Dream remembered how Ranboo told him that someone special gave this mask to him when he was still an orphan.

"So Dream, what are your plans when this mission is over?" Techno asked.

"You mean right now or when this whole feud?"

"This whole thing."

"Honestly Techno, I don't know yet." Dream sighs.

"Hmm, are you planning on taking George out?"

"W-well maybe,  just after this." He paused, Dream didn't really wanna talk about it too much.

Techno looked at his front mirror,  seeing Dream's worried look on his face. "You know everything will be alright soon yeah?"

"I don't know Techno, I mean how would we know?"

"Just believe in him. George knows what he's doing." Techno reassured him. "Worrying is fine,  but don't let it eat in too much into your head. He'll be fine, and so as everyone will."