Chapter 3

~×~×~×~×~×~×~

(Dream POV)

"When will he be awake?"

"The drug should last for three hours so he should wake up anytime now."

"What if he doesn't wake up?"

"Nah I'm sure he will, maybe he's sleep pretending."

"Don't think so, I did hit him pretty hard when I did the jump."

"We didn't really have other choices since he did try to run away."

Crap, what the hell is with these noises. Oh right I was abducted by two guys from the streets. What the hell are they talking about.

"Well in a few minutes he better be awake otherwise the boss wont be happy."

"Don't worry we can just splash him some water."

I opened my eyes and took a glance at myself, I was tied both hands at the back of a chair and feet tied to the leg of the chair.

Fuck. This sucks. Where the hell even am I?

"Oi look he's awake." The guy named Tommy said.

"Well well, glad your conscious has awoken Mr. Dream." The named Ranboo spoke.

I kept being silent and trying to read their thoughts. But once I did something surprised me that made my mouth wide open.

"Trying to read my thoughts Dream?" Tommy's mind asked.

"Oh look at his expression!" Ranboo's mind stated.

"What the fuck? H-how did you-"

"Know your miracle? You could thank our boss for that. He's been searching for someone with a miracle like yours." Tommy stated.

"I bet you were reading our thoughts back at that coffee shop." Ranboo said with a smirk on his face.

I can't believe this, they know who I am? My miracle? And who the heck is this boss that wanted me to badly?

A thousand of thoughts came into my head and I'm confused to why they even want someone like me, the power of telepathy, and moreover who are these people?

"The boss should be here in a couple of minutes, I suggest you behave yourself if you don't want to die." Tommy stated.

"Shut up, like hell I'd ever listen to a kid." I said.

"Pfft. Hahahaha What the fuck? You think I'm a kid?"

"Well from the looks of it yeah you are. Kid." I smirked which angered the poor guy.

"Tsk. You better be glad I'm unable to punch you right now since the boss wants you with no harm done." He spats.

"Whatever." I stated. Seriously who the hell are they?

All of the sudden two more people came in one of them was a tall guy with a pink braided hair wearing an old school royal clothing with a pig's mask and horns on it. I tried to read his thoughts but we was plainly blank and wasn't thinking of anything.