Chapter 12

~×~×~×~×~×~×~

"Dream! Oh gosh I thought we've never find you. Did they do something to you? Did they hurt you? Show me where-" 

"Calm down man I'm fine. We should hurry George want's all of us to have breakfast at the dining hall." I told Ranboo. I was just on my way to the dining hall  when some kid suddenly teleported right next to me.

"So you call him by his first name now? Is this one of the things they made you do?" 

"Quit it they didn't do anything I'm fine. Also George was the one who told me to call him by his first name, I guess I just went with it." I slightly chuckled. He really was worried about me. 

"Phew ok good. So uh do you know why George wants us to eat together? I mean its not his style especially at mornings." He asked.

"I am confused as ever my friend." 

"Hmm, wonder if its because your back." He grinned. "All of us were pretty worried out there for the past two days you were gone, especially me!" He said. while standing in front of me gripping both my shoulders, and his expression changed. "I'm glad your ok man."

"I'm sorry for worry you pal, I'm back now." I said. Ranboo raised up his head now staring down at me. He is taller than me after all. 

"Welcome home!" He smiled, now holding unto my arms. "Alright let's go get something to eat!"

"Hold on your not gonna teleport us are you?" I asked a bit concerned.

"Hehe~" 

And just like that I felt that intense pull on my stomach, with just a few seconds we were now standing inside the hall next to a shocked looking Tommy. Skeppy was already there as well sitting on one of the chairs, still busy doing some stuff on his laptop while Bad was right next to him busy trying to get his attention, makes me wonder how Skeppy even deals with him.

"What the heck Ranboo! You scared me you A*shole!" Tommy ranted. "Why don't you go teleport somewhere where people aren't standing huh?" 

"Eyy its not my fault you were standing next to where I always land." Ranboo complained.

"Who the heck said this area is where you'd mostly teleport to?" 

"I did. I've told everyone about it not to put any ornaments or some sort in this area because its where I'm especially familiarized at so that I can teleport more quickly and easily." He said.

"Whatever, Its not like I would remember." Tommy said. 

"Well you have to remember that when I teleport I think of the place and a certain spot first before executing it Timothy." 

"Never call me that Ranboozled!" 

Both of them are now arguing like kids. I mean one of them is still a minor. Ranboo doesn't look like in his 20's either. I sigh, "Come on guys quit it, we get it Tommy." I said trying to stop them but it looks like they're still on about it.

Just then, someone finally closed his laptop Skeppy just ignored Bad and stared at the two. For a second I thought I saw some flame in his eyes, and the two of them suddenly stopped arguing. Skeppy sighs, He then turned his back on us and his mood quickly changed coming back to his usual self now entertaining on Bad. 

"Uh, what was that?" I asked the two. 

"Whenever Skeppy gets angry he stares at you like a devil." Ranboo said. 

"He's scary man, if he's pissed he can shoot out electricity on you,  and we don't want that." Tommy added.

"Well I guess that's one way to shut both of you up." I commented. 

"Yeah right,  but he never gets mad at Bad, he's like a simp." Tommy whispered, careful not Skeppy to hear the last part of his sentence. 

"Oh I see."

"Mhmm." Ranboo agreed. 

Just then service workers started putting out plates and food on the dining table, It was like a whole buffet of food. 

"Woah so many, did George asked them to do this?" I asked. 

"Yeah obviously, it's like he's overjoyed you're back." Ranboo said. 

"Alright everyone sit down." Techno spoke from the doorway, He and George finally arrived. 

"Sorry everyone I had an early appointment earlier." George said walking towards his seat.

The rest of us followed, I was seated in between Techno and Ranboo, while George was in the middle and Tommy,  Bad and Skeppy on the other side. All of them for some reason were looking at me.

"Welcome home Dream." Bad was the first to say. "Yeah Dream welcome back." Skeppy followed and then Techno, Ranboo, Tommy and then finally George. "I'm glad you're back." He said. 

I was speechless, even though at the beginning my relationship with these guys weren't that pleasant, but now it's like we're a family.

"A family." I murmured, chuckling at my thoughts. 

"Hey we're still here Dreamy boy." Tommy said. 

"Sorry sorry,  it's just that even though I only stayed here for a couple of months you guys have been great to me and everyone here in this room is always helping each other out, like a family." I smiled. "Thank you guys."

"Hehe no problem man." Ranboo said. 

"Yeah we are a family, right Skeppy?" Bad excitedly said. 

"Mhm. We are and we got each other's back." Skeppy agreed.

"Of course everyone of us here is family, and this family will never break, so everyone grab your glasses and let us cheers for the company and the Mafia's future." Techno announced.

"Cheers!" Everyone said at the same time while holding our glasses up high.

"Oh? Ey brother why didn't you stand up with us?" Tommy asked George, earning a glare from him.

"Because Tommy I'm tired of standing." He said. 

"Jeesh party pooper." I said without a thought. Uh oh. 

"What?" George said annoyed. "Me a party pooper?  I was the one who did all of this." He argued sheepishly.

All of us laughed, enjoying this great time with one another.  Now I'm more eager to find a way not to destroy George and everyone else's hardships, this place, the company, the entire mafia and this family.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~

To be Continued....