"Y-yes, but this could be a fraud. Since you said Aeiou did not invite you. But he said on the text that he did. He won't lie to you, right?"

Suddenly, Zed took a deep breath and his grasp on the steering wheel tightened.

"Aeiou is a liar. You know that." Zed shook his head. "There's only one way to know. If this person is using Aeiou's name, then it's better to deal with it now."

"And what if..." Heather gulped. "What if Aeiou really is lying?"

Zed did not answer. Instead, he stepped on the gas, tilted the steering wheel to the left and overtook the slow truck in front of them.

Seeing that Zed was pissed, Heather stayed silent.

If it was true that someone was using Aeiou's name, that person was good as dead. Zed is going to kill whoever that is.

Meanwhile, beyond Zed's angry facade, was anxiousness. He gave Aeiou a phone yesterday, and now someone texted Heather to go with Aeiou to meet his friends, everything just fell into place. Is Aeiou... cheating on me? With Heather?

Zed stole glances at Heather. The girl was beautiful, yet he knew those two won't be any closer than friends. But who was Zed to judge? If Aeiou and him became more than friends, it's not impossible for Heather and Aeiou to become that close either. Zed gritted his teeth and shot icy glare on the street.

When they reached the parking lot of Albion Restaurant, they sat and waited in the car. Silence. Heather rubbed her palm together while thinking of what she should say to comfort Zed. The guy was silent and fiercely glaring at the door of the restaurant.

Heather tried calling the number that texted her last night while waiting, but no one answered.

"If it was really Aeiou who texted me, I don't get it why he should lie about inviting you." Heather spoke firmly.

"It's his freedom to go on places without me. I'm just here since there's a threat of scam to Aeiou's name." A lie. Zed was there to check if Aeiou was cheating with Heather.

Heather did not ask any further. And when she looked at the door of the restaurant, the person she did not want to see appeared. Wearing a black t-shirt and denim jeans, Aeiou pushed the door of the restaurant and entered with a casual face.

Disappointment spread along Heather's face. Why did Aeiou have to lie? Why...

Heather turned her eyes to Zed's face, and instead of angry red face, what she saw was a pale face. Tears gushed down Zed's cheeks and his breathing became shallow.

Heather was bewildered. "Zed... why are you crying?"

Zed was about to say something but he stooped himself. He gripped tightly on the steering wheel. "Go meet him."

"But why are you crying... Are you in love with Aeiou?"

Zed did not answer.

"Does Aeiou know?"

Zed nodded.

Heather had a sudden swept within her heart, and a raging burst of anger filled her veins.

Heather clenched her hand. Why would you lie Aeiou? Why? Just to meet me? I won't mind if you lied to me, but if you lied to Zed, the guy who you always stare admiringly once he turned his back, I couldn't take it. You're the most cruel man alive!

Heather was sleep deprived and her favorite characters broke up last night and now Aeiou is doing this. 

Without hesitation, Heather lounged out of the car and rushed at the door of the restaurant. She pushed it and once she saw Aeiou standing, as if looking for someone, she tapped his back and gave him a slap on the face.