To,
My dear granddaughter.

Cordelia Black,

How are you?  I'm hoping this letter finds you when you're in your fifth year at Hogwarts? And in good health. There are things I couldn't tell you because I care for you. Too much. But I knew one day would come, when I had to. You see, I would've told you when I was on my deathbed, but I didn't want to hurt you more or leave behind a burden on your dainty yet strong shoulders.

You are not just any child. You're a prophecy child. A prophecy was made about you and unfortunately for me, the headmaster of Hogwarts knows about it. I did make it clear to him that it was not any of his business.

But before we get into that. I want you to know, even though I'm not around, which I am very sorry for. You are protected and cared for. I've made sure of it. One day, later you'll understand what I mean.

You are a strong strong girl Lia, but even the strongest can have cracks. That doesn't make them weak. I know trusting people and actually opening up to them is hard for you little one, but that's not how life works. You must learn to trust. If there's no trust, all the bonds become meaningless.

The boy is a good lad. I had to do my research about him a bit... But that doesn't mean he has no flaws. He does and one is very prominent on his forehead. But as simple as he seems, his life is just as complicated. There are parts of him, which could make things for you hard and that is when you need to be smart and your strongest. Remember, smart and strong.

I know whatever you do, you'll have pure intentions behind your actions but don't let others influence your actions. You're surrounded by people, of all kind. I'm not labelling anyone, you're smart enough to figure it out. But as I've always told you, the truth wins at last and whatever you decide to do, I know you'll win.

Let not the dark consume you and light blind you.

As Lia turned the page, her eyes caught moment on the ground. It was Harry and Hermione with Umbridge going towards the forbidden forest.