Prologue

There are going to be some changes for this story.

Well a lot of them actually.

Let me just lay it down.

First and Foremost, Barry and Iris are not together, well they were, but they broke up, let's just say, shit happened and they are not together anymore, and West-Allen marriage did not occur.

Second, Barry does disappear in the future but comes back, as he got sucked in the speed force, so he technically did not die.

Nora is the daughter of Iris West and Barry Allen, so you can guess that they are separated with an bun in the oven also this would mean that Nora that came to past was born in 2018 not in 2023.

Nora still doesn't like her mother, they have their differences.

Bart Allen is not like the one that was in the show, Impulse is going to be a totally different person, and with a total different background and will probably be older than Nora (I like Barry Allen, Wally West and Bart Allen of the comics but Bart would still not be like that one from the comics,..........somewhat, I will probably make my own version of Bart that would be a mix of comics with my own twist to it.)

This going to be SnowBarry so let's go.

(Earth-1

Central City)

Barry was happy.

Granted past few months have been a whole lot of crazy with the whole thing with the Thinker, Nazi version of most of his friends, his break up with Iris, which no one except for Cisco, Cecile, Ralph and Oliver, probably Felicity and Kara too, know about, but for some reason both him and Iris were just relieved that they broke up.

It's not like they didn't tried, both of them tried their best, heck he even went to a shrink, which he would never do but did after having a talk with both Cisco and Caitlin, hell both even agreed to get married when both didn't want too, which they both learned two months later when they post-poned their marriage, and then decided not too.

Nobody except for Cisco and Oliver, will know how grateful they were to the Nazi's from Earth-X.

Even after the fiasco from Earth-X, they tried so hard for few months, hell when he found out she was pregnant he tried again, but this time the trying was from one side only and she just told him how she wanted to break up. They had a fight after that, but the whole fight was pointless, both knew that, until both broke down, and they agreed to break up, and how both told each other how relieved they were for the break up.

Which Cisco knows about because he decided to crash with him.

(Flashback 3 and half months ago)

"So........" Cisco begins looking at his best friend. Barry had called in before asking if he could crash with him for few months. "I am sorry if I am asking but did the Flashpoint happen again? " He asks and Barry looks up at him a weird look over his face. "If not then what's going on?!"

"Me and Iris broke up." Barry says bluntly and Cisco almost fell of his couch as he turned to see Barry unpacking few of his things.