Chapter 5:Shopping....

Start from the beginning

(take a phone case you like)

I walked down and saw a limo and Bts standing near it.....Vmin Ingulfed it Phone....I went towards them and asked....

Y/N;we'll Go in This?

Jimin;No we wi--

Jin;Yez.......

Y/N;okay..

bts got inside while I also get in ad sat between Rm and J hope...

Y/N;Where is Mom and Dad?

Jin;They'll come in Car...*cold*

Y/N;okie...tqz

Jin;*coughs* *coughs*

Y/N;You need water?

Jin;No....Cancel The wedding Y/N...

Jimin;If you don't you'll regret it....

Y/N;why should I...&why would I?

Tae;Being brave uh? *smirk*

Taehyun went towards me and started chocking me....hyunjin and unnie gave me lesson for this...like how to bear chocking,How to choke,how to talk while chocking,How to dodge.....etc....So I didn't feel a thing.....

But why is he chocking me?Mom told me to be brave right now he told I'm brave does that mean he complimented me now?

I raise my head up and pouted....

Y/N;what?Ty for complimenting me...But yk this is not how we massage neck...

(hey hey heyyyyyy.....If you've a doubt that Is Y/N a dumb girl in this or not she is not dumb or anything Ok...she is so straightforward in this...but she is behaving like this cause of the medicine bp gave Y/n to be slipped out from Little space....This is a side effect of the medecine....)

Tae;What?*dumbfounded*

Y/N;I'll show you...

A/N POV

Y/N turned V around and kept Her little palm on his neck and massaged it smoothly....

V's eyelids started falling.....But suddenly he came to his right mind and yanked Y/N's hand away....

V;You Bitch......what do you think you're huh?You're a dumb shit...Nothinh Other than that Your...Your Mom is a bitch and Your too....Goldgidd--*SLAP*

y/n;MIND YOUR WORDS MR...tell somthing about me i'LL HEAR IT..bUT BADMOUTH ABOUT mY MOTHER AND you will regret it badly you mf...

Tae;How dare you huh? *started choking her but more roughly this time*

Y/n's eyes turned red....But she is capable of holding breath for more than 15 mnts so It's ok for her.....

She kicked Tae's Private part and punched him on his face.....

Y/N;Try some other trick bastards...

Jimin;How dare you beat my brother...

Y/N;Cause he told bad about my mom....didn't you see....

Jimin;So what it's true only....

Y/N's eyes darkened....

Y/N;ok then.....You son of a bitch....didn't your mom thought you manners huh?

Y/N is no cinderella tye...she is a bitch....so she don't care...If someone slap her she will do the same...Unless she is with some people.....Now she just got over her medicine effect...