She will have to figure out who the hooded hero is for herself, just to make S.H.I.E.L.D’s work easier once one of her siblings comes and gets her. Grabbing what she needs, she leaves her van. Not sure where she will even start looking for this man, she heads back to the scene of the explosion, hopping that the man is a local.

To her delight, her eyes lands on the man 15 minutes later and she falls into the shadows, using the training Natasha have given her. She makes sure to keep her distance and blend in with the people around her, seeing how he enters the small dinner her van is parked behind she smiles.

Staying outside of the building for a few minutes, she enters and let her eyes scan the room. Seeing how the man have placed himself by the windows, Skye rolls her eyes, at least the man have left the seat that will give her clear sight at the front door. Taking in a deep breath, she collects herself and all the training her siblings and Melinda have given her and she walks towards the unknown mam.

Sliding into the seat in front of her, she pulls on the mask she created for the persona that is hacker Skye.

“Just act natural.”

She tells the man in a low voice as she places herself in front of him. Eyes looking around her in the dinner.

“What?”

“Just pretend that we're talking.”

“We are.”

“Good. ‘Cause you never know who’s listening.”

Skye says as she finally turns her attention towards the unknown man. All she really want to do is tell him he is in grave danger and just call Maria, Victoria or even Natasha to come and get this man to safety. But as she had been looking around herself, she is quite sure she saw a few faces that have recently joined Rising Tied, people she knows won’t hesitate to rat her out if she does something that goes against Rising Tied, just to prove themselves worthy.

“I don’t even know who’s talking.”

The man says and Skye can see the confusion in his eyes and she feels sorry for him. Glancing down at the paper he have placed on the table, showing the places that are looking for people for work, Skye realises this man’s life isn’t easy in any way possible.

“I’m Skye. And you’re the hooded hero.”

She tells him with a chuckle, only to force herself to act somewhat professionally again.

“Please tell me that you’re not staying with that name.”

She adds, not that he had have any choice in the name taking from the start. The news were good at this sort of things after all.

“Wait. What? I’m not... I’m a factory worker.”

She can see fear, worry and panic take over the man now and Skye wish she could have done this in a easier way.

“Sure, by day. I saw you. You’re a hero. Like, a for-real superhero, which is – I’m not, like, a groupie, stalker type, but –“

She says, using one of her best fake laughter.

“Oh, my God! That is so cool.”

She adds before taking a few deep breath. She hates acting this way, he isn’t the first superhero she have meet after all, dad grow up living with at least two and then there Gwen. But her undercover persona hasn’t so this is what she has to work with.

“Okay, okay, chill. Just don’t... don’t draw attention.”

She says in a low voice, more to herself than to the unknown man in front of her. Once she is sure she has calm herself down properly, she looks up at the man once more.