Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai x Sensitive Reader

Start from the beginning

"Hey! Watch where you are going!"

"I-i'm sorry..." She said timidly even though Lain was the one who wasn't seeing where he was going.

"You seem blind and maybe dumb too 'cause I can't hear you!" He mocked and walked away.

(Y/N)'s eyes teared up as she trotted outside the centre. Honcho saw her and yelled, "Yo, (Y/N)! Where are you going in such a hurry?"

She didn't reply and just speed walked away. Valt heard Honcho's yelling and walked up to him and asked,

"What's the matter Honcho? Why are you yelling?"

"Dude, I just saw (Y/N) walking out but when I asked her she didn't reply and just went away."

"Really? Let's go check on her then..." Valt suggested as Honcho nodded. The duo walked outside and searched for (Y/N).

After a while of searching they finally found her sitting under a tree and....crying?

"Look there she is!" Valt said pointing to where she was sitting.

"Dude, is she...crying?!" Honcho exclaimed as they went upto her.

They ran up to her and saw her crying with her head held down and hands clutched tightly to where her heart is. Tears were rolling down uncontrollably from her eyes as she was trying her best to not make a sound but still her sobbing was audible.

They both sat beside on either side of her as Valt asked, "(Y/N), what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

She didn't look up but slowly asked, "Valt? D-do you think I-i'm dumb?"

"What?! No, why would I? I think you're kind, cute and- wait who told you that?" He asked putting an arm around her.

"...Lain did..." She said in a voice barely above a whisper.

"Lain? What's with him?! (Y/N) don't think of yourself like that...Lane is just that kind of person who enjoys mocking others. Don't let him get into your head..." Honcho was about to start a rant but Valt stopped him.

"Honcho! Take it slow and gentle." Valt understood you better than anyone else.

"(Y/N)."

The female didn't bother to look but Honcho and Valt did. It was Shu. He was standing there at a distance staring at the trio.

"Shu..." Valt breathed out as this time (Y/N) raised her head up slightly to look at him.
Shu's eyes widened slightly at her tear stained face. Then he began,

"I want you to come with me. Just you."

"Oh great, don't you see she's already upset? Are you here to make her cry even more?" Honcho asked rolling his eyes.

(Well why not, I mean this is happening during the Ultimate Tag Series...which means after their argument...)

"No. I'm not here for that. I want her to come with me." Shu replied with his straight face on.

(Y/N) first looked at Honcho who shook his head and then at Valt who was nodding. She actually had the urge to go to Shu...after all she had a crush on him...

She slowly got up and followed him. They stopped near a staircase from where the sunset was looking beautiful.

Shu turned to face her and said, "I'm sorry about what Lain said to you."

At that mention, (Y/N) felt tears slowly yet surely escaping her eyes. Seeing this, Shu quickly hugged her letting her cry in his embrace. They both sat on the stairs as (Y/N) tried to cry in the quietest way possible.

Shu stroked her hair gently with his hand, making her release her rain of emotions even more. He comforted her by whispering comforting words in her ear from time to time.

"There, there. It's okay, let it all out."

He said as her crying went down to slight sounds of sniffles. She was enjoying Shu's warmth. And Shu was enjoying hers.

Then she looked up and asked, "Shu?"

"Hmm? What is it?" He responded.

"Why did you ask me to come here alone?"

"Well...you see...I want to tell you something." He was finding difficulty in choosing the right words. But why? (Y/N) wondered.

Shu took a deep breath and then started,

"(Y/N) (L/N), ever since I met you, I thought you were the most beautiful person ever. You are kind, smart, funny and a really cute girl. Everytime when I'm around you I feel butterflies in my stomach and a fuzzy and warm feeling in my heart. I have liked you for a very long time but then I realised it wasn't just an attraction but love. I...I love you."
He confessed. (Y/N) felt so happy that her crush loved her back but still asked him...

"You know it's easy to make me cry, right? Doesn't that bother you?"

Shu cupped her face and smiled,

"Crying over simple things, doesn't mean that you are weak, (Y/N). It means you don't bottle up your emotions. You are expressive and I like this thing about you. I don't want you to change, so please, don't think of it as a weakness. Okay?"

(Y/N) nodded as Shu leaned in to kiss her. It was a sweet and gentle kiss. She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck, with her hands in his soft hair as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

They pulled away after a while, looking at each other with a loving smile on.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Shu."

BONUS:

Valt, Rantaro, Aiger, Ranjiro, Dante, Free, Silas, Wakiya, Lui , Hyuga and Hikaru were watching the couple from their hiding places with smiles plastered on all their faces.

Aiger and Dante were busy clicking pictures of the new couple as Silas whispered,

"So it finally happened, huh?"

"They are made for each other." Free said looking at how perfect they looked together.

"Shu Kurenai should better take good care of her." Lui said with his classical insane face.

"At least Shu is good with girls." Rantaro said.

"I am going to be the best man at their wedding." Valt grinned.

"No, me." Hyuga said.

"You're too young." Hikaru said as they started whisper fighting.

In the end, everyone knew about their relationship and was happy for them. Well, except for maybe Shu's wack fangirls...
But Shu and (Y/N) did enjoy their lives together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If I am being honest here, I had to re-write it. Also Tatwater23 I'm very sorry if I made you wait too long. And I'm having a feeling that it isn't good enough 😞...do you think so too? Please tell me in the comments below. If you want, I'll try to rewrite it again.
Anyways vote, comment, share and maybe....follow me too? All the characters belong to Hiro Morita, only the story plot is mine.
Stay safe and have a nice day/noon/evening/night.
Sayonara, bug out.