꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙲𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 ꧂

Начните с самого начала

"Elena's there."

Skyler groaned. "Elena. Of course." She grumbled.

"I thought you liked Elena." Damon said.

"Like her? She looks exactly like the person who killed my brothers, played with them, and broke their hearts. Why do you think I like her?" She gave him a bewildered look. Even without everything Katherine had done, Skyler never liked her, and she hadn't even seen her all that much though she had run into her a few times over the years and boy did that piss Nik off.

"I like her." He shrugged.

"You're biased."

"Aren't you biased too?" He questioned.

"I wasn't in love with her clone." Skyler pointed out, gulping down the last of her coffee and getting out of bed.

"I wasn't in love with Katherine." Damon told her, Skyler gave her brother a look.

"Okay so maybe I was. But I'm not in love with Elena."

"But you were in love with the person who looks the exact same as her." She pointed out heading to her closet and grabbing clothes off the hangers.

"Yeah? What about you? You were in love with H—"

Skyler spun around, shirt in hand, "Don't say his name, Damon." She glared.

He lifted his hands in a show of surrender, "I'm just saying, you were in love with — him doesn't mean you're gonna be in love with his ancestors if they look like him."

"Yeah, cause I have a—" she stopped herself from saying husband barely, "life, Damon. Your and Stefan's whole life has been in this town. I got out. I made my own life."

"Trust me I've had a life outside this town."

"Oh really? You met people who matter? Who changed you? Who made you better? Or even who broke your heart, hurt you?" She questioned, grabbing a pair of pants as she went back to outfit searching.

"Why does any of that matter—"

"You don't have a life out of here, Day. Not one that matters to you. A life outside of Mystic Falls does exist, you know." Skyler told him, giving him a look like she wasn't just trying to convince him, she was worried.

"You haven't exactly been forthcoming about your life outside of here," he raised a brow, "how do I know you're not lying?"

"I'm not lying." She rolled her eyes. "Are you gonna watch me change or leave me alone?"

"Are you coming to the hospital?"

"Nobody asked me to come. Me and Elena aren't friends, so why bother." She responded, grabbing a bra.

"I need a drink." Damon mumbled as he left the room.

"Bring me one too!"

"Stop eavesdropping!" Damon called back.

"It's not eavesdropping if you're not having a conversation with someone besides yourself!" She responded, Damon appearing at her door and tugging it closed with a pointed glare to her. She chuckled, taking off her shirt and tossing it into the laundry.