nott's and tangles

Planning for Seamus' bachelor party was actually very easy. Ginny had decided to rent out a pretty small wizarding club/bar in London, take Seamus and his closest friends and family (obviously not his future groom) and had a huge party there (huge in energy, not the amount of people). There were lights, food, obviously a wide range of fun drinks, a dance floor supplied with very loud music and weird bachelor party games. The attendants consisted of Seamus, Ginny, Neville, Hannah Abbott, Lavender Brown, Justin Finch-Fletchly (which Ginny hadn't seen in years, but was apparently one of Seamus' closest friends), Wayne Hopkins, Luna Lovegood, Thomas Gary, Oliver Rivers, Theodore Nott (greatly surprising Ginny, but turning out to be a pretty cool guy) and Padma Patil. (There were some of Seamus's cousins and four brothers from Ireland who attended also, but Ginny didn't catch their names, so the group was about twenty one in all). And then, there was the DJ, bartender, and two drunk girls and a boy who stumbled into the bar and were all invited to party along.

And that series of events led to Ginny holding Lavender Brown's hair back in the bathroom as she pretty much vomited all of the drinks she'd taken out into the poor toilet she'd chosen. Ginny grimaced and looked away—she didn't really recall how she'd ended up in this situation in the first place.

Lavender finally rose up for breath and wiped her mouth, "Ha! Sorry, Ginny," Ahe said, still a bit tipsy, and grabbed her wand. She coughed a bit, dropped the wand, scrambled, and then picked it up again and whispered, "Aguamenti!" And swished her mouth out with the water she made like it was mouthwash. She spit into the toilet and wiped her mouth once again, smiling like this was a normal occurrence.

"You're fine." Ginny said, biting her lip and trying not to gag as she flushed the toilet very quickly. Vomit made her feel queasy. "Don't worry about it, love."

Lavender smiled very widely and hopped back onto her feet, slipping off her three inch stilettos and tossed them to the side. "Alright then!" She grinned, "Time to go back and party. See you out there, Ginny!"

Ginny's eyes widened, holding up a hand to stop Lavender from where she was crouched on the floor, "Wait, Lavender, don't you think you should wait a little bit before you—!"

"Thanks, Ginny, bye!" Lavender giggled before running out of the bathroom, waving to Luna and shouting something about getting more cocktails.

Ginny sighed and shook her head—it really wasn't that fun being the sober one of the group. She of course didn't want to be it, but she didn't want to force anyone else to be the assigned sober-supervisor at a party she planned, so there she was. It was sort of exhausting, and she suddenly felt bad for Hermione, who was usually the sober one, for making her take of her when she was drunk. Ginny, Harry, Ron and Seamus were probably the most common drinkers, and by far the most annoying ones while drunk. Heavy on the Harry and Ginny part.

Standing up and rolling her neck to stretch, she was startled by a sudden presence in the bathroom. "Hi!"

She jumped, and met eyes with a tired but weirdly energized looking Theodore Nott. His usually pale olive skin was littered with freckles and flushed from the alcohol, and his wavy dirty blond hair was all messed up. His blocky wirey glasses were crooked on his face, and she was suddenly reminded of how good Harry looked with his glasses compared to some others.

She rose an eyebrow, confused, and crossed her arms. Theodore was beaming at her, and she sighed, "Hello?"

"Hi!" He said again, and Ginny rolled her eyes. He was very obviously drunk, and apparently not aware he was in the ladies restroom.

"Uh—Nott, you're in the girl's restroom," Ginny stated, like she was talking to a small child, "Did you know?"

"What?" Theo said it very loudly, like he was afraid Ginny couldn't hear him. Ginny sighed, rubbing the bridge of her nose and fought the urge to laugh. Drunk people were very annoying but amusing at times.