no, absolutely not

Harry sighed, burying his face in his hands at the kitchen table in his and Ginny's apartment, though, he was alone. It was obvious how much colder and un-homey the flat was without her, and Harry hated it. Mrs.Weasley and Fleur tried inviting him over many times for dinner, but he didn't want to feel like a burden, so he stuck to the flat like glue, really only visiting his 'adopted family' maybe once a week. He could tell they were worried for him, but he thought he was fine, there wasn't an issue, he was just busy.

He had so much paperwork and so many letters and meetings he was thankful he had until New Years to work on them. Ripping up a couple of useless letters, he sighed and brushed back his hair (it was getting rather long), taking off his glasses so he could rest his eyes a bit. It was exhausting, being alone and away from Hogwarts, doing all of this underground work, and it got especially harder after the attack in Diagon Alley.

The media portrayed it as an accidental child magic explosion, but Harry thought you'd have to be rather dense to believe that a child younger than eleven could explode four shops, kill seven people and injure seventeen more and not face any 'charges nor repercussions'. Unless it was a pureblood rich kid, and Harry highly doubted that, it'd never make it into the paper.

Still, it was awful, and horrifying when Harry arrived at the scene with Ron minutes later. There were children screaming and crying, men and women crying and yelling for their family members and other horrifying sounds that no human should ever make. It shook Harry to the very core, and it freaked him out—it was so similar to the Battle of Hogwarts that he'd felt faint. It didn't help that there were about fifty Daily Prophet, Quibbler, Week Witchly, Teen Wizarding, Vogue (Wizarding) and other reporters surrounding Harry to moment he landed in Diagon Alley. They were asking where he was, what he was going to do and his to help—he was sure he sounded like an idiot, and he could barely remember what he had said to all the press reporters.

Harry Potter arrives at Diagon Alley Devastation
Written by Gina R. Skeeter

(Potter arriving at the scene)

Harry 'The Chosen One' Potter has come to save the day again in appearance at the awful and accidental devastation in the explosion that happened on Saturday morning in Diagon Alley. He apparated right onto the scene, where many children were begging for his support, which he offered. Although, he wasn't an auror and still inserted himself into a job that technically wasn't his to use. Say, readers, what do you think of this?

Potter refused to make any more comments than 'I am trying to do what I can—and honestly, you're not doing anything, so I can suggest you leave.'
The sassy hero left the press circle seconds later and ran into the building, only emerging with two small children, the last caught in the crossfire. Guess our 'Chosen One' can't do everything, folks! Weasley, Potter's known to be close friend also refused to comment, leaving inappropriate hand gestures for the camera.
More information on the explosion on pg.7

After All, HarryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara