A Blonde Haired Woman sneezed. Green and Blue gave her a confused look.

"What happened?" Green asked as she took a seat beside the Blonde.

"Nothing, Just a Cold I think" Yellow replied.

"Does not Look like it" Blue said as he took a seat beside her as well.

"I, for some reason feel like checking Ash's Trainer's account." Yellow rubbed her chin.

"Then....... Do it. What are you waiting for? We wanna see it too" Blue chuckled and shook his head.

Yellow nodded and opened the Pokemon Trainer Media. 

P.T.M is a Site that belonged to the P.C.A. It allows trainers to see other trainer's Profiles and Pokemon so it could give them info about them before the League or any battle.

A smile made its way onto Yellow's face when she saw the Background of her Profile.

It was of her, Ash, and ___ in an Amusement Park. Ash was riding on his dad's shoulder while eating Cotton Candy. Yellow was behind them just chuckling at them while holding Ash's Back.

"Hmmmm. Satoshi Ash Ketchum" Yellow typed in as she saw multiple Profiles with the Name Ash.

"Trainer ID huh?" Yellow typed in Ash's Trainer ID as it loaded in a second.

A Second later Ash's Trainer ID loaded in.

The Second it did. They all gasped in surprise.

Ash's look was completely changed.

(This is a 5 Minute Edit so don't blame me if it looks lame

(This is a 5 Minute Edit so don't blame me if it looks lame. Plz, tell me how this is so I can make another one for Ash in the Future :D

Tell me it's lame if it is, I won't hold it against you)

"Wait, WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" Green yelled as she saw her Nephew. 

"Is he Ash?" Blue gasped as he blinked his eyes in confusion.

"I am wondering the Same thing" Yellow said as she looked at her son.

Now She knew why many Girls fell for Ash. He looked Adorable to her.

But Other Girls consider him hot. 

"Why does he look so......... Badass?" Green wondered.

"Just call him" Blue said as Green nodded.

Yellow pressed some keys on her P.C as the Website minimized and a Caller Screen came up.

Ash picked up the Call as they all looked at him.

"Heya there everybody" Ash chuckled. He seems to be in the Air.

"What's with the New Looks Mister?" Green asked causing Ash to chuckle.

"Hmmm. Let's just say that I wanted a change" Ash chucked at her.

"Just. How much did that Cost you?" Blue asked as he shook his head.

"About 1,000" Ash replied as Blue's jaw dropped.

"1,000 Just for an Outfit?" Blue asked for confirmation.

"Yep." Ash grinned at the Man.

"You are way too much Spoiled you know that" Green shook her head causing Ash to smile.

"Well, Blame your Best Friend who spoiled me" Ash smiled.

"Seriously? I never spoiled you" Yellow giggled. 

(Insert John Cena tearing through the 4th wall and putting his face in the Hole he tore.

John Cena: Are you Sure about that?

Author:- HELL YEAH

LOL xD)

"YES YOU DID" Blue, Green and Ash deadpanned causing her to sweatdrop.

"Maybe a Little" Yellow chuckled awkwardly.

"Do you call that a Little" Green said as see pointed at Ash's Bicycle and all the Stuff he used to use.

"Ummmm Yeah" Yellow nodded.

"Oh, Now really Miss Ex-Kanto Empress? " Blue mocked.

"Alright. Stop this" Ash said as his Eye turned slightly Red.

"So, The New Outfit Fits you Ashy~" Yellow clapped her hands together.

"Thanks, Mama" Ash thanked her. "I am gonna land at the P.C soon. Talk to ya later" Ash said as the 3 Adults smiled.

"Ok, See you soon" They said as Ash cut the Call.

----------------------------------

SO, How was the chapter?

How was the Trainer's Profile Card? That's just a Basic One. I will make another one in the future.

So, I have an Announcement to make. I won't update any of my Books for a Week or So.

I have been giving you guys regular Updates since September 15th(I think I am, Or maybe I missed a couple).

I have to help my Niece out with her Projects and I have a lot to catch up with my Work too.

So, Yeah. I won't be able to update you my Books. You can expect me to be back on 17th or 18th October.

Hope you Guys Understand?

If you Don't then *Censored*

I just noticed that this Book hit 10.8 K Views.

'-'

Am I going Blind or am I dreaming? There is no way that this stupidly written Book hit almost 11k in less than a Month.

Just why are people reading this cringe?

Anyway, You can Argue with me about the statement above. So, Thanks for all your support .

And Don't forget to vote and comment to show your Support and until Next Time.

-Peace Out, Sayonara.

-Aunthor Kun-San-Chan-Sama-Dono-Senpai (Or whatever you wanna call me) Out.