Uryū is the first to release an attack. The ginger wouldn't have expected anything less from his friend. He's trying to distract while Keigo and Mizuiro get the bystanders to safety. He cancels the attack with a volley of his own arrows. It catches the bespectacled teen off guard at the sight of a black Quincy bow, yet he's not given a chance to attack. Ichigo sends him flat on his ass with a wave of Reiatsu.

Tatsuki and Chad sprint full speed. Ichigo ducks into splits, swings his legs around, and successfully lands kicks on both of them. Tatsuki throws fire at him, but he merely catches it. Chad shoots energy, and Ichigo catches that as well. He absorbs the physical and spiritual attacks, and sends a shock wave to knock the both of them down.

Ichigo quickly throws a fist up, and manages to connect it with Mizuiro's nose. The ginger reaches up, snatching Keigo out of his flash, and body slams him into Mizuiro. They also fall to the ground.

Inoue is the last one. She punches her open palm, and cracks her knuckles. Ichigo chuckles at her ferocity. It seems Tatsuki is still rubbing off on her. Her eyes glow orange, and her fairies light with power.

"This is your last chance. Surrender," Inoue warns.

"You're as amazing as always. No wonder Tatsuki has the hots for you," Ichigo comments, hoping to catch her by surprise.

"I'd hope so. She's only my girlfriend," Inoue replies, narrowing her eyes in suspicion.

Whoa. And to think Ichigo was hoping to surprise, not be surprised. Tatsuki finally made her move. It's only been several years.

"About damn time."

"You say that like you know us," she remarks.

Her body begins to emit orange light, making her eyes appear white. She levitates off the ground, and orbs of power consume her hands. She takes a fighter's stance, every ounce of her aggressive.

Ichigo can only laugh. He knew she was powerful, but he never thought she would progress this much in three months. Truly as amazing as ever. No wonder Tatsuki fell in love.

She stays there, waiting for him to make a move. The amount of respect Ichigo has for this woman is unmeasurable. Inoue would never seek violence, but she damn well will fight with tooth and nail for those she's protecting.

He uses a flash of shunpo, and grabs her glowing hands. She stares in shock as he absorbs her energy. She rips one hand out of his grasp. He doesn't get enough time to grab it back. With a wave of her free hand, a shield appears. It pushes him away from her, and it gives her enough time to collect herself before she goes running at him.

Ichigo grins under his mask. He presses his hands into her shield and shatters it. A shunpo later, and he's behind her. She whips around with a kick. He catches her ankle and pulls. She falls onto her ass.

"Easy there, Inoue. I don't want to hurt my oldest friend's girlfriend."

"Who are you!" She demands.

Her defense fairy comes flying at him. If this were The Matrix, he would be Neo. He leans back, arms flailing to keep balance. He leans back to his hands and rounds to his feet. The fairy comes back, but he takes it out of the air with a quick hand.

"Come on, Inoue. You don't recognize my voice?" He teases.

"Should I?" She glares.

There's a weird sound that he can't describe. Ichigo glances to the body pile to see that Inoue's healing shield just dismissed itself. She was stalling to heal their friends from their unconsciousness.