Day 2 In The Bahamas

⚠️smut⚠️
Chloe's pov

"Um yes that's me" I said as Emma jumped off of me.

"There is a Ms. Emma who told me to give this to you" he handed me the box and I looked at Emma.

"Um thank you" I said and he walked away. "What did you do?" I asked walking to the elevator.

"Just open it" she said jumping up and down waiting for me to open it.

I opened the box and saw some confetti, some candy from the Bahamas and under all of that, two tickets for something. "What's thing for?" I looked at the tickets.

"It's for something" she said opening the door to our room.

"What's that 'something'?" I asked curiously walking in the room.

"You will find out tomorrow" she poked my nose and I laughed.

"Just tell meeeeeee" I whined following her around the room like a lost puppy.

"Nope" she took some clothes out of her suitcase and went in the bathroom, me still following her.

"Pleaseeeeeee" I whined even more. She set her clothes on the counter and I jumped on the counter next to it.

"Chloe I'm not going to tell you" she started the shower.

"Babe pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" I was practically yelling this time.

Emma stood between my legs and smiled up at me. "How. Many. Times. Do. I. Have. To. Tell. You. No" she said poking my nose than kissing me cheek and hopped in the shower.

"Fine" I jumped off the counter. "But I know you told Rose so I'm going to ask her" I walked out the bathroom. I was still in my bathing suit but I don't care. Cause I'm a bad bitch.

I walked out the room and walked towards mom's room. "What are we doing tomorrow?" I asked walking in seeing Rose laying on the bed like a starfish.

"Nothinggggg" Rose said as I walked to her and jumping on the bed.

"That didn't sound convincing" I tickled her and she tries to wiggle her way out. "Now tell me what Emma has planned"

"Sorry i can't" she finally got free and ran to the corner of the room.

I looked around the room for clues but there wasn't any. I did notice that mom or Chris weren't there. "Where's mom and Chris?"

"Mom's in the bathroom and Chris went to get something"

I nodded and I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom door. *knock knock* "mom hurry up" I said as I kept knocking on the door.

"What's wrong?" She opened the door so fast that she could've broken it. I mean she is really strong. She does okay black widow.

"Nothing" I walked back to the bed with Rose watching another barbie movie. I swear that's all she watches. She was watching Barbie: A Fairy Secret.

"Don't scare me like that" mom said and I laughed.

"Mommy I want to fly just like them" Rose said standing up on the bed and I knew what was going to happen.

"Hmm" mom was busy doing something else. Then Chris walked in and they started to talk about something.

"Chloe Chloe watch this" Rose said jumping on the bed and she was about to jump off.

"Shit" I whispered and ran towards her before she jumped off the bed.

*thump* "ouch" I said as Rose landed on me and I fell to the floor.

"What the heck!" Chris came running towards us as mom lifted Rose up from me. "What happened?"

"Rosebud tried to fly like those fairies" i said getting up with the help of Chris. "Thanks" i said rubbing my arm.

"I wanted to fly" Rose said laughing but then realizing she hurt me. "I'm sorry Chloe" Rose came and hugged me and I said it was okay.

"Can i have some popcorn now?" Rose asked grabbing the popcorn. Ah so that's what Chris was getting.

"Of course" mom said and Rose went back to laying on the bed.

"I'm going back now" I walked away slowly making sure Rose wouldn't randomly jump on me like she usually does.

"Okay see you tomorrow for breakfast" mom hugged me and kissed my head then I left and went back to my room.

When I got back, emma ran to me hugging me. "Woah you okay?" I hugged her back.

"I just miss you" she said.

"Let's get ready for bed" I said putting my pyjamas on and brushing my teeth and all that stuff.

When we got all ready, I laid in bed and Emma practically laid her whole body on me. "Why are you acting like this?" I asked rubbing her back.

"Like what?" She looked up and kissed me.

"Like that" I said and she hugged me tighter.

"Because I like you idiot" she got up and straddled me.

"And I like me too" I laughed and she slapped me. "Ouch I'm kidding" I rubbed my arm and she kissed me.

"Wanna have some fun" Emma whispered to me and i but my bottom lip.

"Only if you want to" she nodded and then you know...

You know things got heated and soon enough our clothes were on the floor. "Emma are you sure?" I said as I was laying on top of her.

"Yes I'm sure stupid" I nodded and I opened her legs and ate her out.

"F-fuck Chloe" I heard Emma moan and i stick a finger inside then another. I then started to pump in and out of her and finding her g spot.

"Shit" Emma moaned. Loudly. I remember seeing on the website that these room were sound proof so we're chilling.

A while after, she came on my fingers and I licked them clean. Then i laid next to her and she cuddled up next to me.

"That was amazing" Emma said out of breath.

"I'm glad, now let's get you cleaned up then to bed" I got up and started the bath. I put some soap then went back out to Emma.

"Can you lift me up?" She asked.

"You can't walk?" She nodded. "Damn I'm really that good" I said walking over to her and picking her up bridal style.

"Thanks" she said as I set her down gently in the bath and I joined her.

"Let me help you clean up" I said grabbing a wash clothes and cleaning her up.

I then cleaned myself up and I took a towel and wrapped it around her then I did it to myself. I helped her get dressed and laid her on the bed then I got dressed and laid next to her.

"I won't be feeling my legs tomorrow am I?" Emma said cuddling up next to me.

"Definitely" I said and shut the lamp off and I waited till Emma was asleep. After that, I went to sleep. I'm still wondering what we're doing tomorrow since no one will tell me. But I guess I'll have to find out tomorrow.

I know it's fast for that but let's just pretend a little. Thanks bye bitches 💕

What do you think they are going to do tomorrow?