Nightmare, twilight and frozen

Chloe's pov
That night I didn't really get much sleep. I got a nightmare saying that Scarlett will never love me and that she will send me back to the horrible foster home. It was 2:45 am and I tried to go back to sleep but I just couldn't. I grabbed my blanket and tip toed out of my room to Scarlett's. I quietly opened the door and made my way to her bed. I carefully climb in the bed making sure not wake her up. Okay let's stop here. I know I'm only 15 but still. I know I'm a grown ass girl but whenever I'm with her, she makes me feel safe. Anyways, I climbed in bed and made myself comfortable.

Scarlett's pov
I felt my bed dip like someone was laying down. I turned around noticing that Chloe was there. She probably couldn't sleep that's why she's here. To be honest I don't mind. I wrapped my arms around her protectively and pushed some of her hair out of her face. I lightly kissed the top of her head. "Scarlett?" I heard Chloe say. "Hm?" she looks up at me "are you going send me back?" now why would she think that? "I would never Chloe and you know that"

"I had a nightmare. You sent me back to the foster home and saying that you don't love me and that no one does and that I will never get adopted" she whispered. I pulled her closer to me and stroke her hair. "Honey, I will never send you back and don't say that I don't love you because I love you like your my own" she cuddles next to me. "Okay, goodnight Scarlett" I kiss her head once more. "Goodnight" we both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

~the next morning~

I woke up to Chloe literally laying on top of me but I didn't mind. She looked so cute. I played with her hair till she woke up. "Good morning" I said pushing some hair out of her face. "Hi" she whispered still tired. "I'm going to go make some breakfast" I got out of bed letting Chloe lay there for a while. When I got downstairs, the phone rang so I picked it up.

~okay for this part I was extra lazy so I will tell you what happened. So Scarlett got a phone call saying that her approval for adopting Chloe. So she can adopt Chloe if she would like. Scarlett would have to ask Chloe if she wanted to adopt her. Now she was making some breakfast. That's it. Hehehe~

I finished the call and I'm done making breakfast. I also learned that Chloe liked avocado toast so that's what I did. I told Chloe that breakfast was ready so she came downstairs in her pj's. We ate and talked but now it's time to ask the question. "Hey Chloe?" I started out which made her look up from her food. "What's up?" She looked at me to give her full attention. "I know that you don't want to go back to the foster system and that you would much rather stay here with me..." I paused in case she wanted to say something but she didn't so I just continued. "So I was thinking maybe you want this to be your permanent house?"

"Huh?" Chloe looked a bit lost. "I'm asking if it would be okay if I adopted you" I smiled waiting for her answer. "You don't have to answer the question now. Take your time" I stood up and Chloe followed me and hugged me from behind. "Yes please" she said hugging me. I turned around to look at her and hug her properly. "So that's a yes then?" She nodded and hugged me tighter. "Great! I will get the papers ready" I put the dishes away and went to my office to make some phone calls.

Chloe's pov
After, Scarlett went to go and make some phone calls, I called one of my only friend at the foster house. I told her everything and she was so happy for me. She told me that I have to go and visit her sometime. I agreed and hung up. I was getting bored so I went to go see if Scarlett was done. She was in her office, so I opened the door and poked my head inside. She was sitting in her chair talking on the phone. She waved at me and said that I could come in. So I did. I looked around her office trying to not touch anything. She had a bookshelf and I saw she had a bunch of different books. I saw that she had Twilight. My friend told me that it was a good book so I decided to try it out. I took the book and sat down on her mini couch. Not going to lie, the book was actually good. I've been told that I was a fast reader. I guess they were right because I'm almost done half of the book.

"You like that book?" Scarlett asked. That kind of scared me so I kind of jumped. Hey I get scared easily. "Sorry" she frowns a little. "Yeah, I like it" I replied. "Well your in luck, there's more of them and I have them all" she said. I jumped up and went to go look and see if it's true. Which it was. "Awesome" I examine them a little. "So we can go sign the papers today while we get some of your stuff that you left is that okay?" "Umm" I started to panic. I really don't want to see Mr. Clark. "Don't worry, there will be police officers with us then they will arrest him for what he's done" she assured me. So I agreed that we could go. We got ready to leave.

I got dressed then but some white vans that Scarlett got me, then headed to her car

I got dressed then but some white vans that Scarlett got me, then headed to her car. On the way I was a nervous wreck. My leg was bouncing up and down so Scarlett had to place her hand on top of my leg to calm me down. She always knows how to calm to down. We made small talk until we got there. We finally got to the place and we got out of the car. I took Scarlett's hand because I was still a nervous wreck. She squeezed my hand and telling me that everything will be okay. When we walked in, two police officers escorted us to a room so that Scarlett could sign the papers. After all of that, I went upstairs to get my others things and to say goodbye to one and my only friend. A police officer came with me to keep me safe. As I got my stuff and said my goodbye, we walked out but someone stopped us. Mr. Clark. Just what I needed today. I froze in place not being able to move until Scarlett noticed.

"Is that Mr. Clark?" She whispered into my ears and I nodded my head 'yes' not being able to make sounds come out of my mouth. Mr. Clark came running towards me and Scarlett put her body in front of me blocking his way to me. The police officers noticed what was happening and soon arrested him.

~time skip~

Rose finally came to stay with Scarlett now. I met her and she was really nice. We played together for a while until supper was ready. "Mommy, is this my new sister?" Rose asked which made me laugh a bit. "Yes she is. Now be nice to her okay Rosie?" Scarlett said while giving her a stern. "Can Chloe and I watch frozen?" Rose got up and went to sit on her moms lap. "Yes of course but only if Chloe wants to" they both looked at me and I said that we can. After I help Scarlett clean the dishes. "Thanks for all of this" I told Scarlett as I was drying the dishes and putting them away. I finally figured out where all the dishes were. Haha.

"It's nothing. I wanted to do this for you. For us" Scarlett washed the last plate and I dried it. "Thank you" I hugged her. After a while I felt someone trying to get in the hug. "Thanks for hugging without me" Rose spoke and we all laughed. I'm glad that I have them in my life. This is all I wanted. A family.