Rosebud Sick? Pt. 2

⚠️mention of rape and abuse⚠️

Scarlett's pov

We arrived at the hospital and Chris took Rose in and took care of her when I was left behind to talk to Chloe. We stayed in the car for a bit, in silent.

"Hey hun" I climbed in the back sitting beside her breaking the silent. She didn't answer me so I continued. "If your ready to talk then I-" I was cut off but Chloe hugging me. I obviously hugged her back.

"He would rape me and abuse me whenever I did something wrong" she said crying into my shoulder. "And sometimes he would just do it for fun"

Hearing her say that broke me. "I'm so sorry" I didn't know what else to say. I want to help her but I know I can't do anything about it.

"It's not your fault" she whispered as she let me go but she grabbed hold of my hand.

"If I could do something, I would but I don't know what to do" I said in tears.

"All you have to do is love me" she said whipping my tears away. "And feed me of course" she said and that made me laugh.

"How did i get so lucky" I hugged Chloe again not wanting to let her go. Ever.

"I guess it's just luck" she smiled at me. "I hope your happy, now and in the future" she said looking down.

"Of course I'm happy"

"I hope you know that I love you" she said looking out the window.

"I hope that you know that I love me too" she turned around to face me and laughed.

"Your such a dork" she nudge me and got out of the car. I sat there for a second until i heard my side door open. "You have a child in the hospital, you might want to hurry up" she held her hand out for me and i took it.

"I love you so much" I hugged her again as we walked inside the hospital.

We walked inside and found Rose's room. "Hi mommy" Rose said as I opened the door and let Chloe go in first.

"I see someone is feeling better" i said walking to her. "What was wrong with her?" I turned around facing Chris, Chloe was talking to some doctor outside the room.

"She had the flue" Chris stood up and walked towards Rose and I. "But I think she's better now, right Rosebud?"

"Yup!" Rose jumped up with joy.

Chloe's pov

I was talking to a doctor outside of Rose's room. I actually had a lot of questions, but the nurse didn't mind. "Do you like your job?" I asked her as I followed her around the room of someone else.

"Yeah I love it" she laughed a little.

"Why?" I asked as she checked the person's temperature and vitals and stuff.

"I like helping people whenever they are hurt" she answered and I nodded.

She walked out the room and I followed her. I asked more questions in the hallway until I heard my name being called.

"Chloe!" I heard someone say my name and I knew exactly who it was. I turned around slowly not wanting to believe who it was.

"Chloe come here!" Mr. Clark yelled from the end of the hallway.

"No" I whispered and apparently the doctor heard me.

"What's wrong?" She whispered to me bending down a little so that we would make eye contact.