Rosebud Sick?

Scarlett's pov

I rushed upstairs as Chloe dragged me behind her. "I don't know what's wrong with her but she's hot, like really hot" she said as she opened the door and I rushed by Rose's side.

"What's wrong Rosebud?" I brushed some hair out of her face and I felt her head. She was really burning.

"I'm getting Chris" Chloe said running downstairs.

Chloe's pov

"Chrissssss" I ran downstairs almost bumping into him.

"Woah calm down shorty" He looked at me and I was starting to panic. "What's wrong?" I saw my face and looked worried.

"Rose is sick and I need something" I walked around passing back and forth. "Maybe some water, no wait some milk" Chris had to stop me because I was going to pass out or something.

"Okay go take this to your sister and I'll be up soon" Chris handed me some water and a children pill and I went upstairs.

"I got some water and children pills" I said walking in the room.

Scarlett's pov

Chloe went downstairs and i later beside Rose who immediately climbed on me and cuddled up next to me. "Momma I feel yucky" she said hugging me like she would die if she let go of me.

"I know sweetheart, I will check your temperature and if it's bad then we will go to the hospital" I said rubbing her back and she nodded.

I could hear someone's footsteps coming up the stairs then opening the door. "I got some water and children pills" Chloe said walking in the room.

"Thanks peach" i said as she handed me the water and pills. "Okay Rose, I want you to eat this then drink the water" I sat up Rose on my lap and she took the pills.

"It doesn't taste good" Rose whined.

"I know but it will make you feel better" i said handing her the water.

"Okay I got the thermometer" Chris barged in the room scaring Chloe. I notice that when he did that, she jumped and shielded her face like he was going to hit her. I know he would never lay a hand on her, or anyone like that. I just know it's something about her pass. I'll talk to her later.

"Momma I'm hot" Rose whined so I got up and lifted her up and paced her on my hip. I went to her closet and grabbed some shorts and short sleeve shirt while Chris checked her temperature.

"It's 99.6 Fahrenheit" Chris said looking at the thermometer.

"We need to take her to a hospital" i said putting Rose down and helping her get dressed. "Chloe, could you get some snacks and water or juice boxes?" I turned around towards Chloe and I saw her standing there like she was about to start crying any second now.

"O-okay" she said in a whisper. She left the room and went downstairs.

"Is she okay?" Chris said walking towards us helping me get Rose ready.

"I'll go talk to her" I got up and walked to the door. "Could you look after her?" I turned around.

"Of course" he smiled as he helped Rose but her favourite bracelet that her sister got her. She would always wear it, not matter where she went.

"Thanks" i walked downstairs, in the kitchen, noticing Chloe talking to herself.

Chloe's pov

I walked downstairs trying my hardest not to cry. It was hard, but I managed. I went to the pantry and packed some snacks and put them in my backpack. Then it hit me. When Chris bursted into Rose's room... that brought me bad memories. Memories I want to forget.

"I know I was weak but still, I shouldn't get hit like that" I told myself and I didn't realized that mom was standing there listening to me. "I'm so stupid, why did I let him touch me like that" I said putting my bag, full of snacks and water and stuff, down by the door.

"Chloe?" I heard moms voice and I turned around. "What we're you talking about?" She said coming closer to me.

"It's nothing" I walked pass her holding in my tears.

"Chloe...the things you said" lol followed me to the living room and sat down next to me. "What did he do to you?" She asked softly.

"H-he um I-" I struggled to say something and it's now that I notice I was full on crying.

"Hey hey your okay" mom said wrapping her arms around me, hugging me, and I cuddled up  to her. "You can tell me when your ready" I nodded and we stayed like that until Chris walked downstairs with Rose in his arms, sleeping.

"Would you like me to take her, or do you want to?" Chris asked as he walked towards us. "Are you okay?" He asked me as he saw my cheek stained with water.

"Yeah..." I said loud enough for him to hear. "It's okay don't worry about me" I got up and walked to the door and took my bag. "Let's get her to the hospital" i whipped my tears away and walked outside.

Scarlett's pov

After she left, I felt my heart sink. "She shouldn't have delt with that" I said shaking my head and taking me car keys.

"She will talk to you when she's ready" Chris reassured me and I took Rose from him and walked out the house.

"You know you don't have to come if you don't want to" I told Chris as I buckled Rose up in her seat.

"I know but I want too" I smiled at him then he kissed me.

"Ugh there's kids around" Chloe said scrolling on her phone.

"Okay let's go" I said. I was about to open the door to the drivers seat but Chris stopped me.

"I'm driving" he said and i nodded at him and gave him the keys. "She's going to be okay" he said rubbing my knee.

"I know she will" I looked out the window. "But I don't if she will" I turned around to Chloe and I saw her looking out the window with tears rolling down her cheeks. 'I wish I could do something' I told myself and we started to drive off to the hospital.

 'I wish I could do something' I told myself and we started to drive off to the hospital

Lmao I know this isn't funny but I was to me 😭✋

Okay so how should we plan the proposal?????