twenty-one

does that answer my question?

how the fuck was a supposed to respond to that after he just smashed his lips against mine. i could barely think straight let alone form a coherent sentence.

thankfully, i could hear swift, trotting footprints heading this way down the hall.

pulling me out of my daze, my eyes snapped to henry, standing, evidently a little taken aback at the sight of ottos hands on the wall either side of me, but, by the grace of god he seemed like it was impossible for him to care that this was taking place.

otto stood up straight, still staring deeply into my eyes, but acknowlaging henrys percence.

"where's the bathroom" he slurred unmoving.

neither of us verbally replied to the intruder but instead, i broke otto and i's eye contact and reconnected with henry's.

his eyes where droopy and shallow, as if he was about to fall asleep.

"back down that hall and first door to the left" i wondered if otto knew what he was doing; the unbreaking stares, the weirdly protective attitudes all of it. did he know that i didn't want him to stop?

"thanks otto" henry responded before lumbering away.

i reluctantly returned my gaze to rest on otto. taking time to take in how absolutely gorgeous he was. he dark hair was in a constant state of organized mess. he had curls strewn every which way on his head. no matter which way you looked at him, his textured, bronzed skin looked so incredibly perfect. the way his stormy brown eyes would look into mine from left to right was enough for me to drop down on one knee and propose.

he was so utterly intoxicating.

"i will see you downstairs then" he stated with a straight face. even watching him walk away from me made my heart flutter.

the rest of the evening went swiftly. when i had made my way downstairs most people where drunk and sleeping on one of the various couches, or, the where simply laying on the floor.

comfortable.

there where only a few friends i spotted; henry was still slouched on the couch where i had left him, my spot now taken up by a petite blonde girl who was evidently sober based on how plainly she was flirting with him. she was stumbling over her words and alert.

otto was also downstairs. though this time he was standing by the foyer and talking to a girl.

a twinge of jealousy rang through my like a bullet through paper.

i would have kept up the act, but he looked over at me. he was still deep in conversation with the girl when he smiled immediately when our eyes met, he looked back at the girl he was conversing with for a second, and the glanced back to me as if he was making sure i hadnt left.

assuming he would be talking with her for a while, i decided it would be better to go and find oliver and see if i could get dropped back home.

///

hey bbs

so sorry havent updated ive just been really busy with school

i feel i have kinda of fell out of love with this story too. the trope rlly isnt my style and i think i enjoy a different storyline better.

im still going to finish this book but im also going to start a new one :)

practice safe sex

wear a condom

-beth <3