four

bea pov
"hey b we're going to the diner if you wanna come with" maxi said, holding his hands up in a pleading motion, begging me to say yes.

i simply rolled my eyes acting as if i had somewhere else to be.

"fine" i replied, "but your buying me a drink cuz i never even got one. that's the whole reason i came to this store." i told him in a jokingly threatening voice.

"if that's what it takes." he replied with a slight 'thank you' grin.

"who else is coming"

"umm..." maxi looked around at the small group left as most of the rest of the guys had either departed into smaller groups and went somewhere else to skate or had gone home as the street lights where starting to come on. "henry, sammy, jacks and probably otto." the tall boy looked down at me for approval, hoping i would be comfortable with them, "is that ok?"

"yeah, yeah 100%" i retorted. hoping my dialated pupils weren't obvious at the slight mention at ottos name, i looked back over at the small gathering of young men instinctively only to make direct eye contact with otto, who quickly looked back to the other guys in the conversation.

god girl, you gotta push down those feelings better. jesus christ.

===================================

on the way to "micks pizza co." diner jacks insisted on filming some clips for his new film.otto of course started showing off, doing steezy rail grinds on an the old railing of the diner entrance.

"such a fuckin show off" maxi pointed out as we sat in a window booth.

"hey you quit it, when you where the first one to land that i had to be the one to listen to your babbling ok" otto remarked, now a yellow t-shirt on and also wearing a stupid attractive smile.

fuck. that boy is REALLY hot.

we sat in the red and teal booth, henry,sammy, jacks on one side, otto,maxi and i sat on the other.

just my luck.

it wasn't till we where settling in, our boards at our feet when i got to examine the petite diner; it had black and white checkered floors and had two toned, red and white wallpaper. there where four window booths and two, double tables and there was a long table with stools, where the cash register sat and behind it there was an old fat man flipping burgers.

also it wasn't until now i realised how tall otto was. i mean i'm an average height but this guy towered over me. it made me nervous.

when the only working waiter came over to take our order i began to twiddle my thumbs, a nervous instinct i picked up from my incredibley anxious mother.

"usual?" she said. not even bothering to get the beat up pad and pen from her front pocket. all the guys looked at me for approval, causing me to get more nervous.

"mhm" i mumbled. i'm not very picky and i don't really like ordering.

"were having strawberry milkshakes." otto lowered his head and whispered into my ear. his hot breath touched my cheek as he spoke.

"yeah please" i said. more comfortable this time.

"okay" the waiter replied. she walked over behind the counter and began getting the glasses.

i looked up at otto. "thank you" i said quietly. not so quiet as for it to be a whisper, but so that none of the other guys could hear it too.

he simply nodded with a smile and his attention was back at the guys' conversation, but i couldn't help notice a slight curl at the side of the tall boys mouth.

it was cute.

=====================================

the milkshake was really fucking good. even better when i didn't have to pay. as we where leaving i couldn't help but realise that the waiter was non stop staring at otto. kinda stalker like.

when we got out onto the parking lot the guys started staring at each other.

"what the fuck was her problem. did you see her staring at you." sammy said looking at otto.

a feeling of absolutely petrify took over my body

are they talking about me?
i swear i wasn't staring that much.
it wasn't that much.
was it?

===================================

kinda a long one but the longer the better... 😏
also north hollywood premier today <3

i love you smelly <3