seventeen

otto

my feelings for the girl fast asleep on the bed beside me are unknown.

obviously, like every other girl in my life i have questioned my romantic feelings for her-- thats just normal human nature-- and usually i would get an alert in my brain saying, "oliver, you like this girl." or, "oliver, you dont like this girl." and from there i would ask her out or either completly ghost her.

but with bea it was different; when i was with the girl i always found myself laughing more than usual but, that could just bacause shes incredibly funny, even the rest of the guys said so themselves, bea eing funny could have nothing to do with my feelings for her.

i dont want to have a crush on her.

it would be a dick move to drag her into all my shit. if we where to even go on one date i think my she-devil of an ex would easily kill her. litteraly.

olivia is the only girl ive ever properly dated wich would reenforce why dating bea would be a clear mistake as i would have absoloutly no fuckin idea whay i would be doing.

the two are so drasticly different; olivia is wild and does thing spur of the moment, and i mean that in the worst way possible. one time i was staying at her house and we where just about to go to sleep when she decided that she wasnted to re arange the furniture in the livingroom downstairs. to say the least, her mom was not happy when she came downstars the next mornung to see that all of her work portfolio was sprawled out everywhere on the ground because the familys blind cat got anxious in the unfamiliar surroundings and knocked it over. thats one of the more tame things shes done spur of the moment too, wich makes it worse.

shes so messy and always leaves my room a tip when she was over, she always took my dads side when i would tell her about my parents fighting, but she was always there. thats something no one else in my life had done.

bea is a whole other book. in the five months i've known them it feels ive known her since birth. she gets along with my freinds and nothing feels forced- it feels like she is genuinly being nice to them and they are reciprocating.

i like how she handles things calmly and she can stay focused on a specific goal, even if she gets distracted by small things, shell always go back and finish off what she started.

i like the way her hair flows--

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-

bea

"oh shut up" i groaned as i hid the cancel button on my phone alarm.

i fucking hate school.

i threw a pillow at the body laying on the floor below me, "hey kid, get up"

i heard a grunt evidence that i had hit the boy right in the face and so he began to get up from his slumbered state.

"you couldnt have like lightly shook me or something instead of throwing a fuckin pillow at my face" he said in a deep morning voice whilst simultaneously throwing the same pillow back at me.

"yeah, but you wouldn't've got up." i replied, my eyes still closed and under my heaps of blankets.

"dude , you've literally not even opened your eyes and your on my back about not getting up" he mocked.

///

after another five minutes of sleepy heaven i decided that it was proaly time to get up.

i made my way into the bathroom to do my skincare and brush my teeth, only to be met with a towel-clad otto standing at the counter on his phone.

his dark locks where still soaked and the dropplets beaded at the end, only to drop onto his perfect bare, muscly shoulers. as he was standing facing the mirror, i could see his perfect jaw line; sharp, but somehow soft at the same time. his perfectly shaped nose; mostly straight apart from the small bump in the middle and the bottom slightly up-turned. his perfect hands, knees and shins looked all beaten and bruised.

he looked so... perfect.

"look who's decided to wake up" the tall boy joked, still not looking up from the phone in his hand as i saw a small, boyish grin appear on his face.

"fuck you" i retorted, trying to mask the flustered tone in my voice, i stepped over to the counter to retreive my toothbrush from the holder and fumbled to put toothpaste on. i could feel ottos eyes on me as i began to brush my teeth but i brushed it off when he didnt say anything and i continued brushing.