six

bea pov

it's been a few days of bliss.

my routine has always involved skating, ever since ket alone ones that skate, so i had no problem moving when my mother was offered a job as a manager at the newspaper agents.

best decision ever in my opinion.

====================================

its the first day of new school and i'm feeling....extremely fucking nervous.

when i am around new people in a setting i don't like (school) i forget how to act completely. one time i was taking a flute test in 7th grade and i completely forgot how to speak the whole lesson after.

it was embarrassing.

but the guys said they would help me feel more comfortable if they were there too wich i can't argue with.

i woke up late on the monday morning and got into the shower as quick as possible. by this stage most of my clothes where unpacked so i had no problem getting dressed; something casual and comfy.

i jumped downstairs and speedily grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl in the middle of our two person table that has never been sat at due to our love of the couch, and grabbed my chipped up baker board and touched up my makeup before shouting bye to my mother and slamming the door shut.

i jumped on my board throwing my backpack ok my back and cruised swiftly down the dimly lit street and towards floras corner store to meet up with my freinds.

when i arrived a few minutes later the three talk young men where standing staring at me, tapping there invisible watches with dissatisfied faces, my obvious reaction is to immediately flick them off causing them to chuckle.

henry, oliver, otto and i cruised down breen street towards the high school, all the other guys where either too old, too dumb or couldn't be bothered to come with.

====================================

when we walked up to the the gate otto gave me a reassuring nod wich made me feel comfortable and relaxed. in his presence i felt warm and like i was safe.

as we walked to the office to collect my schedule i couldn't help but notice stares. a lot of them.

"why are people staring at you guys?" i whispered not directly at anyone in perticular.

"because your hot" henry said nonchalantly while talking another bite out of his very unhealthy but tempting breakfast brownie. like all the others henry extremely and also quite good looking. he had dark clear skin and i never figured out what his hair looked like as it was always hid under a black cap.

needless to say his statement earned a very disapproving look from otto. who looked at him, almost surprised that he would say something nice.

it gave me a slight confidence boost though.

"no" i said simply

"yea" he retorted, shoving the rest of the brownie into his mouth and this time gaining an even more aggressive glare from otto.

is he jealous?

=======================================

my first class was history, i dig history.

none of the guys had it now though so i had to go by myself wich i was not too worried about if i'm being honest. all the schools in the state do the same curriculum so i know it'll be that same and not to much of a new routine.

i sat down near the middle tables and took out my things. a girls sat next to me and started making conversation. strange conversation that is.

"which one are you fucking?"
"excuse me?"
"ooh is it henry, he's super hot."
"n-no i'm not having sex with any of them."' i peered around to see if anyone was going to intervene and help me out of this awkward situation but 5 other people just sat on the tables around us waiting for the details.

"untrue, they don't just let anyone hang about with them, especially with that little sub group there, unless you're hooking up." she whipped around her blonde hair awaiting my answer.

"no i just moved in and i skate the same level as them. i'm so confused here what's up with the 'sub group'" i asked cluelessly

"oh my she doesn't know." she gasped looking around at her peers, "that's one of the hardest to get into groups in the whole of cherrywood! your telling me you just waltzed right in-"

she went on and on about how she was jealous and how she would be bagging every guy there. i still was completely and utter confused.

=======================================

i haven't slept in 28 hours and i had a really bad accident at the skatepark yesterday involving a scooter kid 😃 and i am tired

i'm just going to lay in bed and watch baker 4

i love you, smelly <3