thirteen

bea pov

"would you rather fuck mrs. baxter or miss malone?" sam asked while biting into another french fry.

we where sitting at paula's diner, we usually came here when it was raining or we where tired from skating all day; in this instance it was both.

"mrs.baxter?!" maxi eyed him suspiciously,"that woman's falling apart at the seems dude. i swear she leaves a trail of dust where she walks!" he rudely acknowledged, making me giggle slightly.

"man, you can just say she's old, the fuck" otto chuckled. we hadn't talked much since friday, since it's now sunday, we would have to start up conversation again because we had school tomorrow and sat beside each other in most classes.

we all laughed it off. except maxi-the one who asked the question in the first place. instead he stared off to the distance with a face riddled with deep thaught,

"i think i'd fuck mrs.baxter" he objected, nonchalantly, causing us to all immediately halt laughing and look at him warily- consequently bursting into laughter louder than before.

maxi was an incredible skater. it would be bold of me to say the best in the group when henry was also in the group, but he's one of the best to say the least. despite his steezy skate style, he is incredibly stupid. you wouldn't think by the looks of him; around 6"2/6"3 and fluffy brown hair-honestly quite attractive but man he was slow.

///

after we split the bill and giddily said goodbye to paula, we escaped the diner and headed to the infamous skate spot. thankfully, floras corner store wasn't that far away and we rolled down the hill to the store. it was quite late in the after noon so we where the only ones there.

me and sam sat together in the window sill of the storefront while the other threee where filming some shots,

"so you and otto huh" sam slyly asked with a smirk, catching me off guard

"w-what, huh? what are you talking about."

he chuckled before turning to me once again, "don't be so oblivious, bea. you're definitely into him."

thruth be told i did like otto a lot, but he had never requited the feeling therefore leaving the sense we where "just freinds"

"so what if i like him, it's not like he's into me." i lowered my head in order to conceal the face of embarrassment i had been wearing.

"ok, imma tell you something." the 5"11 stanced man turned around so that he was fully facing me, his back to the inside of the window sill and his feet on my lap, "it's a well known fact that my mans otto is absolutely gorgeous, y'know" he chuckled, "i mean just look at him, kids not even outta school and he's over here lookin like the gods sculpted him,

"couldn't agree more" i muttered quietly while subconsciously looking towards otto.

"-and i truly believe you two would make such a hot fucking couple i mean, look at you both" he said looking me up and down earning a laugh from me." BUT, he got major fuckin problems okay. i mean relationship shit." he started,

"ottos had only one girl since freshman year and they've been off and on ever since wich is understandable cuz this girl is hot as FUCK but she crazy, i don't mean like she told him to stop talking to one girl i mean, she'd steal his phone and block every single girl on every single social media, she'd steal his house keys and even when they where not together she'd get so fucking pissed cuz he was hanging out with a girl. IT WAS HIS FUCKING COUSIN BY THE WAY. she aint good in the head okay."

he took another deep breath to try and calm down

"she's a top notch gaslighter too- she'd get him back by saying he owed her something wich was absolutely untrue...just a high level manipulator in general so i unfortunately doubt, yknow, anything's finna happen."

there was a long pause while i tried to muster up any coherent words to describe my discombobulated state, i couldn't think of them at the time, in turn saying the only thing i could.

"oh."

there was another pause while i stared at the ground again with my board at me feet, trying to make sense of this boy.

"exactly"

•••

we had joined the other three who where still filming clips with some strange pipe that was strewn on the concrete from some passed by.

maxi was taking a slow mo shot of sam while i was standing with my back towards the baby blue walls of the store, the night swiftly approaching as the sun set in the distance, when otto approached me and but stood beside me and kept his eyes towards maxi and sam.

"is it ok if i can stay at yours tonight" he asked simply after a few moments.

catching me slightly off guard i turned to him, making eye contact with him.

"sure." i said with a slight smile, "any time." then turned back to maxi who was now on the floor and sam doing a varial heel flip over him.

knowing ottos broken family i'm sure there was a reason for him asking me and not one of the other guys, but it made me feel secure that he asked me.

i cant wait to be over this crush in a month.

•••

hello my lovelies, i hope you are all keeping well. here is the long awaited update i hope you enjoyed.
my health atm is shit but we pushing through this besties, if this sickness kills me... tell nico i love him xx

~beth <3