seven

bea pov

the bell rang signalling lunch. the whole first half of the school day i had gotten nothing but awkward stares and weirdly specific conversations with people i don't know about the guys i had been hanging out with. was it that big of a deal that everyone had to keep reminding me?

i walked outside the back doors of the large brick science building and headed for a large oak tree just a little on the near distance. that's were i was supposed to meet my freinds.

as my black vans stumbled over to the oak three figures came into view. walking passed petite groups at teenagers toward them. henry and oliver where sitting on the freshly cut green grass facing away from the rest of the crowd of  conversing teens, and otto sat a top a dark wooden bench under the stirdy looking tree.

i sauntered over, and sat on the seat of the bench backwards so that i was facing oliver and henry and below otto who was on the table, to a steamy conversation about the best 2000s bands.

"naaa green day, weezer, blink 182, arctic monkeys then the strokes" henry proclaimed with his sandwich in hand looking proud of himself.

"are you crazy?! why is the strokes so low and weezer is SECOND?!" otto retorted,

he was wearing his black beanie today. he told me it's one of his favourites a while ago at the park. he looked pretty good today.

"you both have minipulator music taste." i responded, knowing they both wouldn't like me saying that. i earned a "what the fuck did you just say?" look from henry and i could tell otto was also looking at me by the burning sensation on the back of my head, but i didn't dare look up as i know my cheeks would immediately change the colour of a cherry at the knowledge that he would be looking at me directly.

"true" oliver agreed simply with a mouth full of chips wich was rewarded with a flick to the forehead by henry

"hey! what they're right!" but before henry could reply with a smart comeback five burly looking  boys who look like they should be navy's approached us.

=======================================

hello smellys sorry i haven't been writing i've just been stressing over school n shit lol

small filler chapter to get back into the routine ig