Tangled Up | Inkmare

ain characters: Ink, NightmareShip: InkmareShipkids: noneRequest: yesFluff/Angst: FluffExtra: Ink & Nightmare hadn't met before this & Ink works for Dream, doing things like taking stuff from the surface and other things like that, he gets food in...

Ship: Inkmare
Shipkids: none
Request: yes
Fluff/Angst: Fluff
Extra: Ink & Nightmare hadn't met before this & Ink works for Dream, doing things like taking stuff from the surface and other things like that, he gets food in return.
Prompt: Ink & Nightmare dont know each other, Ink works for Dream. Ink gets caught in a surface dweller's trap and Nightmare helps him out

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"WHAT THE-?!" Ink yelled out in surprise as he tangled in a net from the surface. He was struggling a lot, not know or realizing that it just made it worse for himself. Though his yelling did attract something- no someone.

"what do we have here?" A new voice call out, it was a deeper and darker than his own. Ink looked over to the owner of the voice, the owner of the voice look was like Ink, he was bigger than Ink, and had black bones and black tentacles with a purple-teal underside, and one eyesocket with a teal eyelight.

"seems you're in trouble" he said. "Who Are You?!" Ink yelled out slightly. "The names Nightmare, and you?" Nightmare said. "Ink" was all Ink replied with.

"well Ink, seems you're a little tangled up there, need help?" Nightmare offered. Ink contemplated on whether or not to take up the. "Ok then" Ink said, sighing.

Nightmare went over to Ink, helping the squid as carefully as possible. Ink had some scratches, bruises, and wounds thanks to the net.

Ink was wrapped into Nightmare's arms. "Wha-" Ink was cut off, "you're hurt so you're coming with me" Nightmare said swimming off. "I'm perfectly fine!" Ink protested but Nightmare didn't budge, he eventually gave up trying get Nightmare to let him go. He eventually fell asleep in the octopus's arms. Nightmare smiled softly and muttered "cute" under his breath with a faint light blue blush dusting over his face.