Go To Sleep Already Reaper | LifeAfterDeath

Main characters: Life, Reaper, & GenoShip: LifeAfterDeath(Life × Reaper × Geno)Shipkids: noneRequest: yesFluff/Angst: FluffExtra: noPrompt: Reaper keeps asking weird/strange existential (or otherwise way too deep for 1am) questions

Ship: LifeAfterDeath(Life × Reaper × Geno)
Shipkids: none
Request: yes
Fluff/Angst: Fluff
Extra: no
Prompt: Reaper keeps asking weird/strange existential (or otherwise way too deep for 1am) questions. Life & Geno only wants to go to sleep.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Life had been dating Geno and Reaper for five months now, she loved the two to Death. It was going good.

They were in an underwater cave, it was there home. Geno slept on the land part while his lovers slept in the water. They all slept very close.

It was currently 1am and the three were still up, why? Reaper kept asking strange questions. Geno and Life kept telling him to go to bed already, they were tired.

"Reaper Please, I Beg You. Go To Sleep" Life said for the billionth time, Geno nodded in agreement. "Yes Please, Go To Sleep Aready Reaper"

"What kind of parent do you two think you will be?" Reaper asked looking at the two who gave a confused look. "What?" Geno and Life asked at the same time. "What kind of parent do you two think you will be?" Reaper asked again. The two thought for a moment.

"Well... probably a very trustful one" Life said. "As Pups, I'll Be Extremely Overprotective" Geno said. "Oh really?" Reaper asked. "Yes." Geno said with no hesitation. "I think our future kids will be alright" Life said, "Now Can We Go To Sleep?" She asked. Reaper sighed "fine, fine..."

"Alright, goodnight" Geno said, laying his head down to sleep. "Goodnight" Reaper said. "Sweet Dreams" Life said