quiet, darling ✿ji changmin✿

Mulai dari awal

Changmin lips were wet, red and plump and his hair was perfectly messy from your hair pulling-oh god he looked so hot.

He dives his body in between your legs and plants his lips on yours, letting yourself taste yourself as his tongue presses against yours.

"babe, i don't think we should be doing this in my parents house"

He only kisses you deeper, as he unbuckles his pants, unbuttoning his pants and he breaks the kiss to lean back up taking himself out.

He spreads your legs wider before spitting on your dripping pussy, hand pumping himself slapping against your folds, spreading out the saliva across your folds, grazing your swollen clit, and it's driving you absolutely insane.

He jerks his head to the side, like he's trying to crack the bones in his neck and ends with a sly grin, "you can keep quiet can you?" and he slips into you all the way, any hint of air leaving your lungs, and your lower back arches leaving the surface of the bed.

"ohh fuck"

Changmin feels pride from hearing your breathless sounds, knowing that he's the one causing you to react like this.

He knows that this is wrong, doing this sinful act in your parents home, fucking their daughter, but he likes to be adventurous and explore.

Exploring what it would be like to fuck you hungrily in a place where you shouldn't be fucked so hungrily.

"you're going to have to be more quiet than that darling"

"fuck you"

"don't mind if i do" he chuckles

His hands find your waist and grips your flesh tightly as he digs his hips into yours at a brutally fast pace, targeting your g-spot. You would absolutely be horrified if your parents knew what your boyfriend was doing to you now. Fucking you so good, causing your body to shudder under the feeling of his dick filling you up over and over.

Your moans were not ceasing, and no way was he going to stop from his unhinged drilling, he leads one of his hands to slide his way up your torso resting at the base of your throat, giving it a gentle squeeze causing you to gasp and shoot your eyes open.

Changmin's never choked you before, never deprived you of the sole thing that fuels your body to live, but you loved it, you got wetter by the second as he gripped harder around your throat and fucked into you faster. Your eyes were starting to roll to the back of your head, and your lips fall into a content smile feeling so turned on by your boyfriend and Changmin loved it, he loved it that you loved this and that you were okay with his actions, it only anchored him down and fueled his love for you.

All of a sudden, the headboard of your bed started to bang against the wall and you cursed, fearing the worst.

"cha-changm-babe" you could barely talk feeling too much throughout your body and from your deprivation of air, but he knew what you were talking about.

A not so shameful tsk comes from him and he pulls out of you, but to only yank you down by your ankles earning a yelp from you.

He dips down and meets your lips with his, inhaling your scent, savoring your lips, fingers dancing over your skin and you moaned into the kiss letting yourself melt.

He takes his hands and grabs both of your ankles, breaking the kiss to meet your feet in the air, he takes the tip of his dick and breaks through your folds to fill you up and you let out a strained moan.

By now, you don't really care if your parents cared, not when your boyfriend is showing you a new side of him and treating your body so enticingly righteous. You just hope that they don't actually.

"mm babe, I don't think you should be moaning so loudly

I don't want your parents to think indifferent of me"

Your legs get folded and your knees bout meet your shoulders as he places wet kisses along your jaw up to your ear," how I'm fucking their daughter in their own house, how you're taking me so well, how you're being such a good girl for me."

He whispers in your ear and those words resonate in the walls of your head as the drilling of his hips continue to hit inside you deeply, feeling it all through your body. The knot is starting to coil so tightly, a few more and it's going to snap, releasing you into satiable bliss.

But a knock on your door, halts every moment and every sound, leading the thrusting of his hips to stop and your bliss? Insatiable.

"y/n darling are you okay? I heard a loud thud"

Your eyes screw shut regretfully cursing your stupid headboard, "uh yea I'm fine"

"okay, do you and-

He begins to move.

You frantically shake your head telling him no, but he's not one to listen, the fear of getting caught excites him. Changmin crawls back up removing himself off your chest to straighten up your legs only to wrap both his arms around them, his head stationed right in between your ankles and he begins to painstakingly drag himself out and ram back inside you, quietly but surely felt as you bite back a yelp.

and whatever your mom was saying, it was all muddled

"is that okay honey?"

"mhm, y-yea" yet you have no idea what your mom asked

"ok great, aquarium tomorrow then, goodnight"

Aquarium??!?! That means I'd have to be walking around, "mhm goodni-ight"

"...oh fuck"

You open your eyes up only to be disappointed seeing a cheeky grin from Changmin.

"I like aquariums"

"shut up"

He lets out a giggle and removes his hold on your legs to let you wrap them around his waist as his hand comes to caress your head as he slots his lips in between yours. He gives you a couple more earth shattering thrusts and your high gets fed, your body convulses and your legs shake as the wave of pleasure crashes you both and he releases inside you.

The both of you are burnt out now, as both your bodies collapse into bed, feeling too icky, but the both of you are too tired to bother with that, promising that it'll be dealt with in the morning.

-

Chirps of birds manages to wake you up from your slumber and you open your eyes to an adorable sleeping Changmin. You bring out a finger to poke his nose, "wake up" and he inhales the morning air and groans moving forward to snuggle into your arms, "no, few more minutes"

The sound of his morning voice being muffled, you find it attractive triggering something inside you, yet endearing, it leaves your lips in a smile.

"you need to go take a shower"

"come in with me"

"no no more-"

"just showering, that's it"

You sigh defeatedly, "fine..at least we'll both be clean at a faster rate"

After the shower and the both of you getting ready, you go out first and your parents have made waffles alongside french toast alongside eggs alongside fruit salad alongside bacon for you all to enjoy.

"ooo variety of food for breakfast?? good one dad"

"mhm, I bet you've both worked up the appetite in there"

Your eyeballs almost dislocate themselves out your sockets and your mom chokes on her morning tea.

Changmin walks out and you slowly turn to him with a mournful smile, and he is completely clueless folding up his sleeves, "what?"