I Dont Fuck Wit U

Coming out of Dez's hotel room, Lokka made her way down the hall to her own just as Yusuf and Bullet stepped off of the elevator.

"How's the bro?" Yusuf asked chuckling. As much as they liked to party, it was still ridiculous to him that Dez was such a lightweight.

Lokka adjusted her weight from one foot to the another with a deep sigh, "He's asleep."

"Sleep huh?" Bullet repeated while letting his eyes wash over her. Her wild hair, slanted dress, and with her heels in hand it looked more like a walk of shame.

Looking down, Lokka realized how disheveled she looked. Quickly understanding the infliction in his voice, "He put up a lil fight when I tried to lay him down."

Bullet cocked his eyebrow and with a single nod, he began to walk off. Something about this was unsettling but he tried to shake it off as he remembered that even though he felt something for her, she was not his girl.

Not yet anyway. He thought to himself.

Yusuf wrapped his arm around her shoulder as they turned away, "When you tried to lay him down? Or when he laid you down?" he teased.

Lokka sucked her teeth giving her friend a light shove. "Nothing happened."

She didn't find any of this amusing at all. This push-pull act between the two men was quickly getting old and since she was refusing to make a decision in the name of professionalism, something inside told her it was only going to get worse.

Lokka rubbed her temples as she entered the room with Yusuf trailing her. As soon as the front door shut, she mindlessly stripping out of her dress while making her way to the bedroom. Yusuf adverted his eyes, it wasn't like he was checking for Lokka anyway. He was just ready to start cashing in these checks. If it was up to him, they would be back in California working, but it was Lokka's birthday weekend and her wish was their command whether they liked it or not.

Setting up the pull out couch, he laid sprawled out on the mattress attempting to unwind before whatever was in store for tomorrow. After watching a few re-runs of Martin on TV while checking his twitter, Yusuf finally dozed off to sleep.

------------------------------------------

Yusuf's phone rang out on max volume causing him to jump out his sleep. Falling off the bed, he crashed to the floor as the laughter was muffled by the ringing in his head.

Lokka was fully dressed with her phone in hand as she stood by the door with Vanilla. They were in tears at his antics. Lokka had called his phone in an attempt to wake him, but she didn't think he would jolt up like that.

"We all going to breakfast. So get up, get cleaned, and get dressed." Lokka ordered him before standing in front of the mirror. She needed to do something with the raging waves she called hair.

Rising slowly, Yusuf screwed his face as he mugged Vanilla. It was just something about her that he did not like.

"The fuck is you here for?" He spat out folding the bed back into the couch.

Vanilla scoffed rolling her eyes, "Damn nigga you stay trying to violate for nothing. Stupid ass boy." A smirk played on her face watching his eyebrows furrow.

Yusuf approached her stepping into her personal space. His eyes cut low as his tongue ran over his lips before  harshly speaking, "I don't fucking like you."

Vanilla's smile melted away as her face became hard. "Yea? Well I'on like you either nigga."

Raising his arms up over his head doing his morning stretch, he groaned out "Yea aight."