Get Rich Or Die Trying

After a long day of shopping until the bag turned her arms into noodles, Lokka pulled up on Dez to her car hoping to explain her deal with Carlos.

Double parking next to his car, Lokka beeped excitedly until he showed himself taking in everything she was rambling on.

Propping himself in her window, he chuckled smiling at her. He was happy that she could finally have everything she wanted. 

“And I want you to be a part of it with me.” She blurted out as she got out the car making her way to him

Dez raised his eyebrows as he put his back against the door of her Range Rover. “What?”

“Carlos is willing to let me have you with me. I mean, if you want to. Do you want to?” Lokka wanted to kick herself for rambling like some nervous little girl.

He scopped her up sitting her on the hood of the car. Standing between her legs, he caressed her face. “Yeah I’m down. You know if you need me, I’m there.”

He stared in her eyes as if he could see her soul. His gaze made a shiver go down Lokka's spine as she slightly pushed him away, keeping her hand on his chest so he stayed at agood distance.

“Thanks.” was all she could get out before her mind went blank as Dez grabbed her hand on his chest and rubbed the back of it with his thumb.

Sliding herself off the hood of her car, she pushed past him to add space between them. “I need to get the others.” She rushed out before hopping in her running car and pulling off leaving Dez by himself when an amused smirk on his face.

She drove through the back streets, racing until she came to her destination. And after parking on the secluded street and walking down the dirty alleyway to the door, she walked in without knocking like she belonged there. 

Lokka inhaled the weed smoke that filled the building. As per usual, the closer she got, the harder it was to see.

“Yo! Damn, it’s foggy as fuck in here.” She yelled out.

“My nigga!” Bullet turned around noticing her. He broke up into a smile as he waved the other men out the room to give th privacy. “Wassup shawty?”

Lokka smiled eyeing his bare abs. Her head lifted as she spoke to him yet her eyes stayed fixed on his tattooed chest, “I need a favor from you."

Bullet grabbed her arm sending her crashing into him, his hands resting low on the small of her back. Looked down into her face, her mouth slightly ajar in shock as she watched his red eyes review her features.

“You ain’t 21 yet?” He spoke slowly,

“I'm more than legal.” She breathed out when his hands rubbed back and forth over her ass.

He groaned biting his lip, “What you need princess?” he said breaking the tension.

Lokka gently pushed him away getting out of his arms, “I got a client list. I got money, but I don’t have a crew yet. I want you apart of it.”

Bullet chuckled, “Alright. Since I like you, I’ll work with you.”

She nodded surprised that that was all it took as she turned to walk away. In one fast motion, he pulled her back to him letting his hands explore her waist, “We gotta celebrate your birthday. You know, with you becoming more than legal and shit.” He squeezed her ass one last time before letting her go.

Lokking at him for a second before leaving, she came to the conclusion that with him and Dez working together with her she definitely needed to stay a good distance away from Bullet when alone. It was something about him that gave a feeling that if she wasn’t careful, he would say the right thing.