Drunk Texting

The boys went on ahead to the club before Lokka. She wandered around the hotel room for an hour trying to find her other favorite earring. After finding it under a stack of towels, she hopped into the car having the driver take her to Club Sutra.

Lokka went into the club, pushing her way through the crowd of people trying to find her crew.

With today being her 19th birthday, she wasn't even close to being able to drink legally but as the bartender poured a row of fresh shots of Ciroc, she shuffled past scooping up 2 shots glasses unnoticed. She spotted Dez and Yusuf dancing with a some lightskin wedged in between them. She twerked on Dez while shoving her tongue down Yusuf's throat.

Sharing Is Caring I guess. She thought as she approached the nearby table where Bullet was slouched in the booth sipping Ace of Spade Rosé out the bottle. She slid in next to him tossing back her 2 stolen shots.

He eyed her smirking, "How'd you get that?"

Lokka smiled pouring some of his Rosé in her empty glasses. "I have my ways."

Bullet looked her up and down taking in her appearance. He leaned towards her lightly brushing her ear with his plump lips. "You looking good tonight. Happy 19th birthday."

She pushed out her bottom lip, batting her eyes at him, "Do I look good enough to eat?" Her voice was so soft, the words seemed to moan out.

Bullet groaned shifting in his seat. He couldnt stop his 9 1⁄2 inches turning to steel against his leg as she stared directly into his eyes. Her brown orbs glimmered under club lights while his hand rubbed against her bare thigh. Her nerves were shot as she slid to the edge of the booth. He knew he had her feeling something even though she acted as if she was cool and collected. She was trying to draw the line again after a very clear crossed boundary.

Before he could say anything, the wild duo slid into the booth laughing loudly at something.

Lokka giggled listening to how some girl bumped into Yusuf hard and made him fall. Dez hyped the story up saying how she told him to watch himself after she clearly ran into him.

Yusuf just sucked his teeth. He didn't think it was funny, the girl tried to clown him.

"Damn bro. It was like that. She dissed the fuck outta you." Lokka laughed making him mean mug her.

"Fuck you." Yusuf spat out trying to hold back a smile.

Bullet chuckled, "How you gon' get on-"

He stopped when a shadow covered their table.

"For you." This random girl sat a bottle of Peach Ciroc on the table. "Can I sit?" She asked.

Lokka turned her lips up not really wanted to be bothered, "Yea."

This girl was beyond pretty, her caramel brown skin glistened. A head full of kinky curls waving freely. She obviously was a tomboy. Her white bandeau was concealed under her oversized Chicago Bulls sports jacket. Instead of heels, she had on Jordan cool greys.

"I know who you are." The girl blurted out while sliding into the booth.

Yusuf cocked his head recognizing the voice. Lokka opened her mouth only for him to cut her off. "You the rude bitch that-"

"Yusuf." Lokka said sternly warning him to silence himself.

But he kept right on talking. "How the fuck you gon' just bump me like that shit was ok? The fuck you think-"

"YUSUF!" Lokka yelled getting everyone's attention. "Shut. The Fuck. Up."

He scoffed, "But this bi-"