Fateful Encounter

Start from the beginning

Yuto explained about the Four Dimensions and Academia to Yugo and Yuzu. Also, he told us that Ruri was kidnapped by someone from Fusion Dimension who has same face as him. He thought Yugo was the one who kidnapped her because he spell his name wrong.

I chuckled at this ridiculous misunderstanding while Yuto and Yugo was blushed in embarassment.

"I'm sorry...it was my bad...about what happened last night." Yugo apologized to Yuto.

"I'm sorry too for jumping in conclusion so easily...and for spelling your name wrong." Yuto apologized to Yugo.

"So you two good now?" I asked as the boys nodded.

"So then, what do we do now?" Yuya asked.

"I'm leaving." Yugo suddenly said. "I want to search Rin!" Yugo then take his helmet and run to garage to take his D-Wheel and leaving Yuya's House.

"Yugo wait!" Yuzu yelled but she late, he was already left.

"Let him, he was already left after all." I said.

"Yeah, let's go to the Stadium, the Second Round is about to start." Yuya said.

Then we left Yuya's house and go to the Stadium.

Maiami Stadium - Lobby

"I must say Mizael, I was pretty shock you can use Rank-Up-Magic." Yuto said.

"Yeah, I never know you was THAT strong." Yuya added. "Maybe someday you can teach me Rank-Up-Magic."

"Maybe. But I can't promise that." I said with a smile.

"Darling!" Mieru exclaimed as she launching herself at Yuya. Yuya swiftly ducked, making her crash to the ground and walked to Hokuto, Yaiba and Masumi.

"Savage..." I though with a grin as I walked to them as well.

"Sakaki Yuya?" Hokuto said in surprise before he gained an arrogant smirk. "Came to watch my next Duel? I'm on different level from the last time we fought."

"I definitely need to keep an eye on him." I thought. "He will be a great asset for Lancers, despite his arrogant attitude of course."

"Y-yeah. I can't wait to face you in the final." Yuya said as he rubbed back of his hair. In fact, Yuya wasn't watch Hokuto's Duel at all.

"Well, how about you watching my next Duel againts Kachidoki Isao?" Yaiba told us as he alongside Hokuto and Masumi walked away. "I won't dissapoint."

But he did. Yaiba getting OTK'ed by Kachidoki and beaten by his brutal style of Dueling. I, as a trained Martial Artist was enraged and offended by the fact he used dirty move just to get Action Cards which make Yaiba was hospitalized immediately.

"That insane bastard!" I growled in low tone.

"How dirty..." Yuto muttered, clearly disliking Kachidoki's action.

"All Duelists who has advanced to the next round, please put your registration cards in your Duel Disk." Nico announced and we all did it.

"My next opponent is Tanegashima Yuzo from surprise School." Gongenzaka said. "My match is first tomorrow."

"I'm up againts Naname Mikio of Duel Girls Club two days from now." Yuzu said.

"What about you, Yuya nii-chan?" Tatsuya asked as he glanced at Yuya's Duel Disk.

"You're Dueling Kachidoki Isao?!" Tatsuya exclaimed in shock.

"I'll be alright." Yuya said in cheerful tone. "I will Duel with the Dueling I believe in!"