Chapter 32

Hey ya'll i'm back, don't expect chapters regularly i just had a random urge to write this and i need too have a think of a story line<3
I'll update as soon as i can!

(DISCLAIMER: i know nothing about medical stuff so any of this is made up)

Will briefly told Kelly that she was still in surgery and she looked stable but they had a few complications. He told Kelly that it was a 50/50 chance and the waking up part would be down to Stella.
Kelly's POV:
A load of answerless questions ran through my mind. The room suddenly felt like it had ran out of air, i thought about running through the doors out on the street but the room spun too much. I staggered over to the waiting chair and collapsed into it.

I sat, well tried too. My leg bouncing up and down. I had visions of Stella lying like a ghost simply waiting too die, her organs too fail, her body too shut down. I shook the visions out my head and went too stand. I wanted too do something other than just sit here. Some guys from 51 came in few at a time to check on me, they all felt like a blurry passing. Casey came in with Brett after I'd been sat for a couple of hours which felt like forever. Casey placed a hand on my shoulder, making me jump out of my own mindset.
C:"sorry man, how you holding up?"
I just shrugged, I didn't want to break down in front of them. I simply couldn't. If wasn't who i was, I was the strong one.
B:"she'll pull through" Brett said clearly seeing I was uncomfortable.
K:"I don't know, you should of seen her before and after she, she" I tried too get my words out.
C:"hey" he said sitting down next to me and placing a hand on my shoulder "you fricking jumped in after her, she knows how much you love her. She's going to make it, she's going too pull through for you okay. You here me?"
K:"how do you know?" I said on the verge of crying.
C:"i just do" He said so simply.
I nodded and looked down into my lap as a tear slipped out my eye, I wiped it away as quick as I could hopefully no one noticed.
B:"we've got get back but you need anything call us and keep us updated, she's going be okay. Positive thoughts" Brett said breaking the uncomfortable silence.
I looked at her for a second taking in what she said and nodded. I watched them disappear out the door, until the automatic hospital doors slid back shut. With that I sat alone once again with nothing but questions, a little bit of hope and visions.
I dropped my hair for a few second but soon looked up when hearing footsteps approaching me. It was Marcel.

M:"Kelly?" He asked cautiously not too startle me.
I looked up and immediately was standing in front of him trying to read his face desperate for any sort of answer. His face didn't show whether it was good or bad news which i hated with a passion.
K:"how is she?" I said straight away.
M:"she's stable you can relax, if she wakes up"
K:"IF? What do you mean if?!" I said trying not too raise my voice interrupting him, nothing made sense.
M:"I'm sorry if that sounded harsh, i mean up to her, she's in a medical coma at the moment we will take her out of it after a few hours so her body can heal physical, if she wants to she'll wake up herself"
K:"if I speak to her can she hear me?"
M:"yes she can"
K:"will that help her wake up?"
M:"yes the more you speak to her, the more likely she'll want to wake up. Just tell her it's okay and hopefully she'll listen to you, she's improving and you're the reason she'll want to pull though"
K:"okay thank you, can I see her?" i said looking at the doors already mentally searching for her room.
M:"yes this way" he said now leading me out of the waiting room and towards her room. I had no idea what i was expecting.

It's not super long but let me know what you think!