Chapter 27

Trigger warning//ED

Stella POV:
I fell asleep in Kelly's arm and woke up to a knock on the door. Who could this be? I thought to myself.

Kelly opened the door to see Nat standing there in her MED uniform and holding a little bag of things shes was going use to check Stella over with. Was this the right thing to do? I thought to myself (Kelly) as I looked at the bag and back up to to Nat.
N:"Hey"
K:"Hey Nat, come in she's on the sofa, she's asleep" he said as he looked at me seeing that id woken up "she's awake now"
N:"okay lovely" she said as she waited for Kelly to walk over to Stella first.
K:"hey sleepy head, Nats just going give you a check over I thought I'd be best here, than in the hospital"
S:"umm okay"
Nat walked over to Stella "hey Stella, how are you feeling, I heard what happened"
S:"I'm feeling fine, just tired"
Kelly gave me a look as he sat next to me on the sofa.
I glanced back at him "my stomach hurts?" I said not really sure what to tell her.
N:"may I check your stomach and heart rate?"
S:"I guess"
Nat pulled out her stethoscope and listen to my heart "take a few deep breathes please"
I tried to take deep but it hurt too much and Nat noticed, she put the stethoscope around her neck and asked "may I feel your stomach?"
I nodded at her, she lifted my shirt up, she was a tad shocked when she looked, she felt around a little "ow" I said quietly under my breath.
N:"did that hurt?"
I shook my head lying.
K:"tell the truth Stella please, it'll only help" he said as he put his hand on her leg.
S:"fine yes, here" i said as I pointed to the corner of my stomach.
Nat nodded.
K:"how is she?"
N:"okay so, she's severely underweight, her heart rate is a little faster than normal as if she doesn't eat something soon her organ will start to fail, if this happens or she doesn't eat anything in the next 24 hours she'll be critical and will have no choose but to come into the hospital" she looked and Kelly then back at Stella with a concerning look "I know it's hard but please try and eat something"

Kelly's POV:
I looked over at Stella. It felt like she had a load of walls up in front of her, she looked sad and scared at the same time and I could tell she was fighting back tears.

Stella nodded at Nat as she didn't know what to say.
K:"Thank you Nat"
N:"no worries, need anything let me know" she said as she walked out the door that Kelly held open for her.  Kelly shut the door behind her and made his way back over to Stella, who had curled up in a ball in the corner of the sofa"
K:"hey" he said gently to her.
Stella looked up from the ball she was in and tears streamed down her face.
K:"come here" he said as he sat down holding his arms out for her. She rested the head on his lap and stayed curled up, he stroked her hair trying soothe her from her tears.
S:"do you have any rice in? That's food right"
K:"yes I do, want some?"
Stella nodded "in a min though" she said as she turned so she was facing his stomach. She buried her top into his hoodie he was wearing, he just held her close to him.
S:"you deserve someone better than me" Stella slightly cried muffled into him.
K:"Hey hey hey, no you can't think like this I love you" he said without hesitation.
Stella looked up at him "really?" she asked
K:"yes really"
S:"I, I love you too although I don't know what love feels like but I think this is what I'm feeling"
K:"that's okay" he said with a smile.
Stella sat up to kiss Kelly, they kissed for a few seconds and it was getting deeper fast. Kelly pulled back as he didn't want her intimate until she'd eaten something.
K:"rice then that after?"
Stella nodded and smirked at him. She sat up off his lap and he stood up to go boil some rice for Stella.