Chapter 10

Sorry all the chapter are so short! They get a bit longer in a few and it does get better. Hope you enjoy!! :)

Stellas POV:
It was the middle of the night and i just lay next to Kelly thinking about how nice that was. It felt nice to have someone even if I'd know him literally 2 days. My thoughts were interrupted by Kelly shouting "dad" in his sleep.  I turned to face him and he shouted again, i nudged him a little so he'd wake up. He jumped up and was panting for breath, Kelly looked at me a little shocked.
S:"Hey hey its just a dream" I said as I sat up putting my hand on his cheek.
He relaxed a little still trying find his breath. I looked at the time it read 4:35am, he was off tomorrow so we didn't need to sleep.
S:" Hey why don't we go watch some tv?"
K:"yeah okay"
We cuddled up on the sofa with a blanket over us and put a movie on. After a little while I heard snoring, I look up of Kelly's chest to see him fast asleep. I turn the tv off as quiet as I can and try too sleep. For the first time in a long time I managed to have a nice sleep, I felt at home lying on Kelly.
The next morning came and Kelly woke up first, he moved a little which woke me up. I jumped as he scared me, I was in such a deep sleep which was weird I never sleep this good.
K:" sorry, I forget how jumpy you are"
S:"don't worry about it, I was in a deep sleep" I said smiling as I moved off him and sat up.
He moved the hanging piece of hair that was on my face and tucked it behind my ear, I moved in closer and we kissed again.
I pulled away first because I didn't know what this meant and asked "What are you doing today?"
K:" chief has given me time of so what do you want to do"
S:"I don't know"
K:"why don't we get some fresh air, just go on a walk?"
S:"okay"
Kelly kissed my forehead and walked towards his room "get some of your own clothes on" he said before disappearing into his room. I laughed to myself and looked at what I was wearing, I was in one of his T-shirt's. We got ready and went out of his apartment.