Chapter 5

Kelly's POV:
After her breakdown and me giving her a home, we eventually got back to med. This poor girl has no one, no wonder she wanted get to her brother.
At the front we were greeted by dr Charles.
Dc: "Hi you must be stella, I'm dr Charles are we okay to have a little chat in here?" He asked as he pointed to a room in the corner.
Stella looked at him and then looked at me with fear in her eyes.
K: "hey it's okay I can come"
Stella looked at dr Charles and gave a slight nod. The three off us went into the room, it took a bit of encouragement to get Stella to sit down and chill out but eventually she did, we sat around a table.
Dc: "I don't want to keep you too long, how are you feeling?"
S: "me I'm fine"
Dr Charles looked at Kelly.
Dc: "when we examined you we noticed some bruising on your ribs and arm, do you know where they are from?"
Stella started to shake which I noticed so I put my hand on her leg and she calmed down a bit.
S: "no I must of slept funny"
Dr Charles knew this wasn't the case so asked "was it your brother?"
This startled Stella and she went to run out the door but I stopped her "We know, it's okay, sit down you can tell us"
Stella slowly sat down and started to explain, "after our parents died it was fine for a while, until his best mate died last year" Stellas eyes teared up and she looked at me for reassurance
"He's drink all day every day and just get more pissed off, he took his temper out on anything he could get his hands on. Mostly me. I begged him to stop as sometimes he took it too far, I thought he'd kill me one day" she stopped talking and couldn't talk anymore.
Dc: "that's good, it's okay your safe now"
S: "But but he dead, he wasn't the nicest brother but he still was, I have no family left. What am I going to do?"
K: "You can stay with me for as long as you want"
There was a thud, Stella passed out. She was skin and bones, I don't think she ate much at all and she was dehydrated. I picked her up and carried to the room she was in before.