Chapter 8

Kelly's POV:
When I got to work mouch was sitting on the couch like always, hermin, Cruz, Peter and Dawson were sat around the table and the others were off somewhere else. I walked past Caseys office and saw him and Brett kissing, I didn't want too seem weird so I walked past. As I went to go into my office, chief called out "Kelly, a word"
I nodded and walked into his room.
C: "I heard your looking after that girl, Stella is it?"
K: "Yeah she's gonna crash at mine for a while so I can look after her, that reminds me can i take the next few shifts off?"
C:"Yeah as long as you need, you doing a good thing don't forget that, help her get on her feet"
K:"will do thanks chief"
He smiled and nodded before I walked out to get back to Stella.
Stellas POV:
After Kelly left I sat there for a min wondering what to do, nothing felt real yet. My brother dying hadn't hit me, I felt really drained so I got back in bed. I tossed and turned and couldn't get comfy. It doesn't feel like home so I feel out of place, I sat in the window that was in my room as it was quite big and over looked some trees. I stated and thought about everything, I must of fallen asleep as I felt a hand on my shoulder that startled me. I almost felt out the window but I was caught.
K: "Easy there it's just me"
S: "You scared me"
K: "sorry, want some tea?"
S:"I don't know"
K:"come on, we can get take out what do you like?"
S:"pizza"
K:"sorted"
We walked into the living room, sat down. Kelly ordered pizza whilst we watched some radome shows on tv. When the pizza came, we both had a few slices and then we talked..