Chapter 4

Stellas POV:
Everything was blurry for a few seconds, I looked around for a min and saw Kelly sleeping on the chair next to the bed and all theses wires in me. As I snapped back into reality I shot up shouting "Tom" (brothers name) which woke Kelly. I started pulling wires out of me as they weren't comfortable and I had to find my brother. I felt a hand hold on to me.
K: "woah woah relax, your fine leave them"
S: "I need to find my brother, where is he? Is he hurt?"
Kelly looked at me really hurt, then a doctor walked in (Connor)
C: "Hey Stella, just breathe your not well enough to leave just yet"
S: "my brother" I cried "he's all I have"
C: "I'm really sorry but there was nothing we could do, he passed in surgery I'm so sorry"
S: "no your lying!" I shouted as I pulled the last wire off that was attached to me.
I ran through everyone that was in med and through the doors
K: "you can't out run me, you've got to stopped doing this" He shouted behind me
He caught up to me and grabbed me, I fell to the floor in his arms crying.
K: "shh I've got you" he said as he held me on the floor.
After I stopped crying and shaking Kelly said, " come on let's get you back to med, they'll be looking for us"
S: "I don't want too, I don't like hospitals no one ever comes out alive"
K: "what do you mean no one"
Tears rolled down my cheeks
S: " my mum, my dad never came out and now the last family I have my brother, he didn't come out either, now I have no one"
Kelly looked at me with a tear in his eye and said "you've got me now okay, I'm not going anywhere"
S: "I don't want your sympathy, I'll be fine on the streets" as said I tried to walk off
K: " hey no, your going back to med, your not fit enough to be out here and I'm not giving you sympathy, I have a spare room and you can stay with me for as long as you want"
S:" fine, thank you"
He put his arm around me, as if I was going to run off, and we got back to med.