Chapter 15

Stella POV:
I watched Kelly as he walked out the room i was in and watched him chat to will. I just wanted to go home and I really hoped I was allowed too, Kelly walked in and explained to me what Will said; "okay this might not be what you want to hear but it's not that bad"
S:"no no" I shook my head almost crying.
Kelly sat on the bed next too me and put his arm around me "no it's not that bad, you've just got to stay for 48 hours to make sure your fully okay and then we can go home, okay?"
S:"why so long?"
K:"Hey it's two days, you injuries were bad they almost lost you on the table, you were in here not that long ago, you don't eat or sleep properly and right now you should be in a lot of pain which I know you are, you just won't admit it because your too stubborn"
S:" woah woah" I stated getting defensive
Kelly kissed my head and said "you know it's true"
I rolled my eyes and  threw my head onto the pillow forgetting Kelly's arm was there, I instantly regretted it "fuck" I said to myself as it hurt to move. Kelly laughed a little so I looked at him then kissed him.
K:"what was that for?"
S:"for sticking with me"
K:"of course, now get some rest and I mean it, I'm not leaving okay"
S:"fine but I swear if I wake up and your gone I'll kick drop you"
K:"you won't be able to in the shape your in"
I laughed hard and let out an "ow stop" whilst laughing.
K:" okay calm down I don't want you hurting yourself anymore" he looked at me laughing.
I put my head into his shoulders and tried to sleep. A few minutes passed and I looked up and "I can't sleep"
K:"you had your eyes shut less than five minutes, so just accept the fact you need rest and try"
S:"for one I don't need rest and for two oh I don't know, I'm tired"
Kelly laughed and said "told you" whilst rubbing my arm.
I closed my eyes and drifted of too sleep.