Chu Yu sullenly changed his clothes, stuffed the warm baby into his pocket, and went to the classroom.

When I went downstairs, I just ran into Brother Meng. Brother Meng held a glass bottle in his hand, bitter and bitter.

Chu Yu was curious, "What's your expression? Your face is almost wrinkled."

Brother Meng shook the glass bottle in his hand, "My mother gave it, bird's nest. Do you know what a bird's nest is? The swallow's saliva. I think about it, I can make up for it. What!"

"Auntie asked you to drink bird's nest tonic?" Chu Yu thought, "Do you want you to... nourish your yin and beauty?"

"Hey, it makes sense! Sure enough, one more person has one more IQ!" Brother Meng was awakened, "School flower, you say that, it is really possible!" He looked around, no acquaintance, whispered, "I I went back this weekend and was scammed by my mother and found out that I have someone I like. I thought I would be doubled by my parents, but I didn't expect my mother to be anxious to death."

"What's in a hurry?"

"I'm anxious about my looks. If I can't catch up with girls, I will be disgusted. I also said that many girls today don't like my burly and muscular models, and they like the kind of beautiful men!"

Meng Ge wondered, "You said, is it because of this that my mother let me eat bird's nest to maintain my beauty?"

Chu Yu felt that the logic was all right.

The two of them were puzzled. Brother Meng happily finished the bird's nest and remembered, "Eh, it's not right, the school girl, Lu Shen, why didn't you join you today?"

Chu Yu managed his expression well, and naturally replied, "Why can't you not be with me anymore?"

"Isn't it weird that Lu Shen is not with you, it's amazing. You and Lu Shen are about to stick together, but whenever you or Lu Shen are a woman, Lao Ye will have to talk to you."

Chu Yu didn't react, "Talk? What are you talking about?"

"Puppy love!"

Brother Meng sighed long, "Oh, I actually want Lao Ye to talk to me. I want to fall in love early, I want to hold hands, I want to send the first kiss that I have treasured for more than ten years, but I have no chance!"

Chu Yu was a little lost.

Brother Meng was still talking, "Speaking of which, the girl I liked yesterday asked me to go to the grove. I was worried for a long time and did a lot of mental construction for myself. Unexpectedly, she gave me a serious I talked about the derivative for an hour!"

A psychedelic smile appeared on Brother Meng's face, "But I like her more and more. When she tells me some knowledge, her voice is so good!"

Chu Yu was a little restless.

He sat down, the back table was still empty, and Lu Shi did not come.

Zhang Yueshan is arguing with Li Hua about the solution to the last question of the midterm exam. By the way, he said with emotion, "I almost didn't finish the question!"

Li Hua replied, "This time the math paper is very difficult. I did it slowly. The last two questions were solved very urgently. I don't know how many points I can get."

Brother Meng heard that they were having a modest conversation between school tyrants again, and quickly slipped back to his seat.

Chu Yu held his chin with his hand, and waited for the previous topic to come to an end before asking Zhang Yueshan, "Squad leader, what do you think... how is the relationship between Lu Shi and I?"