#11

I think that we might be revealed to the world as magical beings. The basketball court went up in flames and the fire alarms is sure to set off any minute. "That's it. I've come to a conclusion after our unpleasant first battle. We're doomed." Said Theo. I smirked and replied,  "Not yet. I have an idea." They looked at me as if I were crazy. I promise I'm not! "Now that our battle has ended, cause all damage to be mended." As I said those words, everything went back to they way it was before the battle. "I guess Emma isn't the smartest in the class anymore." Theo teased. "Not funny dude!" Shouted Nathan. I opened a door and we went to see Mr Clark to explain what happened, and for Emma to borrow the elemental magic book. No matter how hard she tried, her gusts of wind didn't dry Nathan off.
"Well done on your first mission children! There will be a lot more in the future. Remember to read over the self-defence spells as I will be quizzing you tomorrow. Class dismissed! Annabelle may I have a word?" I put my broom down and walked over to the bookshelf where he was standing. "Annabelle, how did you know the charm to repair all the damage from the fight?" I explained that I'd never read it, I just said the first thing that popped into my head.
"Interesting. We haven't learned how to write spells yet. Not even I have ever written a spell. I think you should be careful Annabelle. You're more powerful than any of us expected. Think about what you say before you say it when you have your wand in hand, you may accidentally cause a spell that we don't know how to undo." I agreed to be careful and went back.
The next day was Sunday. We all decided to spend the day studying. I thought long and hard about what Mr Clark had said. We studied for hours. "Belle. Belle? BELLE!" Shouted Emma. She said I spaced out. "Oh, sorry." Emma asked if I was okay. I quickly dismissed it and went into the bathroom. If I really was stronger than we thought, then I want to see how powerful I can be.