#8

It was Saturday. Time to go shopping! We went to the shop and bought some cute dresses and a dusky pink denim jacket. I've never seen such nice clothes! Well, I'd never been to a clothing shop. "Today was so much fun! Thanks for taking me to the clothes shop Emma!" She smiled and hugged me. "Your welcome Annabelle, you  don't need to thank me." I hugged her back. "If you don't mind, my closest friends call me Belle." She continued to hug me. "Okay Belle." We walked back to school and were greeted by Mr Smith.
"Good afternoon Miss Rose! How are you settling in to school life?" He asked. I smiled at him, "It's amazing sir! I love it here!" He smiled and let us go into the school. I put a blue ombré dress on with my new jacket and went to lunch with Emma.
"Hey Isabelle! Or should I call you Izzy my BFF!" Shouted Kyla from the other side of the café. Emma groaned and pulled my into the queue. We had pizza with vegan bacon on it. It was mouth watering! Unfortunately, Kyla came over. She grabbed me and dragged me out into her dorm. It was painted black and gold. It looked cool. But I preferred my dorm. "So, sign this and you're part of my gang. The other girls are in detention at the moment so it's just us. I'll teach you how to escape  like I did!" She passed me a pen and paper. It said that I could only hang out with her and do as she said. "What in the world?! Of course I'm not signing this! Never in a million years!"
She just smirked at me. "Okay Annabelle. I guess you picked to be my foe. If you ever tick me off again, then you're toast!" She kicked me out of her dorm. Emma was waiting outside. I told her what happened and she took me to the other side of the school and started angrily knocking on a door. It was Theo and Nathan's dorm room! They locked the door and Nathan put an invisible soundproof bubble and then Emma started shouting angrily about how she hates Kyla. "Hey Belle, Emma told me that your friends call you Belle that's why I.. I.." Before Nathan and Theo had a chance to finish I interrupted them. "It's fine. You can call me Belle." They smiled. Emma was stressing out a lot and was still shouting. "Emma, calm down. We know you hate her but how about we teach Belle some spells?" Emma calmed down and agreed. Theo said that he thinks we should practice some self defence spells. "Guys, I don't feel so good." I said, my head pounding.