PART ONE - #1

I woke up again last night. I saw the three people from my first dream, they were walking with me across what looked like New York City. It was then when I realised I had to do something about this.

I packed my bag at about 1:00 AM and wrote a note saying goodbye to my friends. I put a black hoodie on with matching pants and opened the window. It wasn't a long way down, there were ledges on the windows so I only had to do a few big jumps to escape. Once out of the window, I ran. I ran to escape from the place I once called home. To escape from my old life. To leave all of my memories behind in search for a whole new world to live in.

You may be wondering why. Well so was I. Why was I having those visions? Why were weird things happening every time I had those visions? Why did I just get up and leave? I think I really am crazy. I'm losing my mind over a few dreams. They're probably not even real. Dreams like that never come true. I was chasing a dream that I would never reach.
I was at the airport. I saw a man with a huge suitcase, who had many children with him. They had uniforms on from a fancy boarding school in New York! In his suitcase were also spare uniforms!

I wasn't new when it came to pickpocketing. I often took gum from Mrs Autumns' purse when she wasn't looking.
I took a uniform and hid in the bathroom. By the time I was back, they were gone. Lucky for me, the receptionist let me through after seeing my uniform. I was able to sneak onto the plane and blend in with the kids. They thought I was a girl called Emma, although they said she was in another class? I just played along until we arrived in New York. I quickly switched my clothes back and left a few confused tweens at the airport.

It looked just like the place in my visions. It was so big, so amazing. It was so wonderful to be in a city with no one to tell me what to do and when to do it. It was just me. I had finally been set free. But this freedom did not last very long. There was a police officer among the crowds. She caught me and took me to the police station.