I had to convince him by threatening to divorce him. That pushed him into submission.

"I am going to my room. Call me if you need me." she smiles and leaves and I wave her goodbye.

I look down at my stomach, rubbing my hand over it. Being pregnant with two twins is hard especially when you are 37.

We were never planning on having another kid after Aurelia because going through labor was a pain in the ass but then we decided that having one kid was not enough and that our family felt incomplete.

Yeah, we had Paige and Roman's four kids who are my other kids but we wanted our own.

So now 13 years later after Aurelia is born, I am pregnant with her brothers.

She was overjoyed when we told her, and nothing was better than seeing her grinning so widely.

***

"Princess, I am just going to drop her to school. I am not going to a trip to the fucking moon." I roll my eyes at Vince who glares at me.

Aurelia snickers from beside me and Vincent narrows his eyes at her, running a hand through his hair.

Being 42, he does not look a day over 30. He still has his long dark locks that I love playing with while we fuck and when he falls asleep, of course. His body is still as fit as it was when we met.

He sighs, "You comes straight home after you drop her, okay?"

"Yes boss." I salute him and he pushes himself off the door frame and walks towards me.

He kisses my head and smiles down at me, his hand resting on my stomach.

"Take care of my boys." he informs me and I nod my head, a small smile playing on my lips.

He looks towards Aurelia and pulls her into a tight hug making her whine in protest.

He chuckles and messes up her hair and she glares up at him, pushing herself away from his hold but he just pulls her back.

"Smetti di farlo, papà." she complains and he kisses her forehead. (Stop doing this, Dad.)

"Mi chiami se qualcuno ti infastidisce, ok?" he points a finger at her and she shrugs. (You call me if anyone bothers you, okay?)

"Yes, Dad." she smiles at him, her two dimples popping out and he grins back.

"Come on, Aurelia." I grab her backpack and help her put it on and I wave at Vince, walking towards my car.

More like waddling because my stomach looks like I ate a whole fucking truck.

Once we are seated, I start the 5 minute drive towards her school.

We make small talk until we stop outside the busy school and I switch off my car, turning towards my daughter who glances around nervously.

"Aurelia, look at me." I say softly and she glances at me, her breathing becoming even again.

"It is okay, everything is okay." I nod at her and she smiles, breathing in and out slowly.