Back To Normal

A few minutes later, Ladybug woke up and saw she was back in her own body.

"Yes! YES I'M BACK!!!" She cried in happiness.

"Me too! The Cat's back in the bag!" Cat Noir cried in joy.

"Oh Cat Noir!" Ladybug got picked up by him and they spun around laughing.

"It's a miracle milady! We're back!" Cat Noir puts her down.

"Heh, happy to hear your real voice in your real body, my kitty" Ladybug giggled.

"Same to you. And that we're the purrfect couple for real." Cat Noir replied.

"That reminds me, Our date as civilians." Ladybug said.

"That's up for your parents and my father's approval." Cat Noir said.

"Oh yes." Ladybug nodded.

"I waited so long for this moment, my purrincess" Cat Noir held her chin up and kissed her on the lips.

Ladybug held him by the neck and kissed him back. The feline hero gently pushed her against the chimney wall and picked her legs up for her to wrap them around his waist while he tilted his head to kiss deeper, letting his tongue in for entrance. Ladybug moaned in the kiss which made her kitty purr.

Eventually, they pulled away for air while Cat Noir held her up for support, "It seems this love square thing is a very complicated one, my bugaboo" The feline said.

"It sure is. Took a while to fully blossom it." Ladybug said.

He put her down and simply wrapped his arms around her waist, "And let's hope we don't be oblivious next time"

"Never again." Ladybug said before they departed.

-

Ladybug arrived home at her apartment, laying on her bed after detransforming, "My life's never been better."

"I'm happy you're back in your real body, Marinette" Tikki said.

"Yes. But also that Adrien truly loves me and fully forgave me and I forgave him. We're gonna try out a date." Marinette said.

"Really?" Tikki asked.

"Yeah, tomorrow after school and his archery," Marinette said.

"Okay then," Tikki replied.

"It's like a dream come true," Marinette said.

"To be in love with two people that are the same person?" Tikki asked.

"A love square yes," Marinette said.

"You two were so oblivious that you took too long to figure out that Adrien is Cat Noir the whole time," Tikki said.

"I know. Now I wanna make it up with the date." Marinette said.

"And let's hope his father lets Adrien decide," Tikki said.

"I hope so." I said.

(Adrien's POV)

I was trying out holding the bow Marinette used when she was in my body, but without an arrow for safety.

"You know you're no Robin Hood, Adrien," Plagg said.

"I know but I have to try new things since I quit fencing. And since when did my father put a target on my bedroom wall near the rock-climbing wall? Isn't that unsafe?" I asked since this is very dangerous to have in my room.

"It is. But give it a try." Plagg handed me an arrow.

"Outdoors would be safer. I can't believe my father put me up to this against my will. He may be concerned about my physical safety but not my mental wellness" I sighed and stretched the arrow on the bowstring and then I let it go and it hit the target on the outer circle. Wow. It seems Marinette taught my body archery or something.