Beach

After the photoshoot, the beach is finally opened and the classmates can finally have a great time enjoying the day at the beach. Even the swapped heroes too since they probably need a break for today.

"So, how does it feel to be in Adrien's place for photo shooting?" Alya spoke privately with her BFF and *Adrien.

"A bit weird since I have to fill the role even though I know little of it." *Marinette said.

"I gotta admit you look purrrfectly handsome as me" *Adrien using his Cat Noir charm.

"Heh, thanks." *Marinette blushed.

"Aww...you two are learning what it's like to be each other. Can you handle getting suntan with us girls, Adrien?" Alya smirked.

"Please no more girls' hang out, Alya. I'm not a girl" *Adrien groaned.

"Just kidding, I'll let you two lovebirds be," Alya said.

"Uhhh....technically we are not a couple" *Marinette smiled nervously.

"Yet, milady. It can happen. As I said, we are meant to be" *Adrien smirked.

"Haha, very hilarious. Keep that up and I'll do embarrassing poses in the next photoshoot" *Marinette playfully threatened him.

"Nuh-uh!" *Adrien protested.

"Do you surrender, bugaboy?" *Marinette smirked while Alya laughed at how awkward it is to see those two swapped places.

"Okay, I surrender milady." *Adrien chuckled.

"Good kitty" *Marinette snickered.

"Again, you still have a long way to make up for me and to earn my forgiveness. Starting today" *Adrien grabbed her wrist and dragged her while *Marinette waved at Alya since she's gonna spend some time with *Adrien.

-

They eventually transformed into superheroes with Aqua-powers to breathe and swim underwater to explore the ocean.

"Gotta say the hairstyle matches the eyes" *Cat Noir playing with his pigtails.

"It's just the transformation of the aqua-powers, nothing else," *Ladybug said, swimming next to the coral reef.

"Okay, Miss Triton." *Cat Noir joked.

"I'm not that grumpy, but it's fun to explore the ocean with you, catfish" *Ladybug said, observing the colorful fish.

"Cats eat fish, milady" *Cat Noir said.

"Yep, but I never seen you eat one." *Ladybug kept swimming.

"Maybe someday I will eat fish sticks when I'm back in my real body" *Cat Noir chuckled.

"I'm surprised you don't like eating Mr. Pigeon. Cats eat birds you know" *Ladybug giggled while exploring some more but also remained calm from sharks too. Then *Cat Noir playfully hummed the Jaws theme song which scared *Ladybug to death.

"Aaahhh!!! Don't do that! It's not funny!" *Ladybug was not used to that dark humor.

"Scaredy-cat! That was funny!" *Cat Noir laughed at her reaction.

"I'm gonna cook you up like fish food, Adrien." *Ladybug pouted.

"You wouldn't cook a merman, would you, bugaboo?" *Cat Noir did the cute baby doll eyes to calm her down since it was just a joke, but he knows she has no sense of humor as Ladybug.