Black Nun

(Marinette's POV)

Man, I never realized that Adrien's allergies are fatal when being close to a pigeon. I better remember not to add a real pigeon feather to my designed cat for him.

"My pigeon radar is on high alert," I said, remembering the time he said that when we first fought Mr. Pigeon in the past.

"Well, you're lucky to survive now," *Adrien said.

"Yes, but prolonged exposure can be lethal," I said.

"This cat doesn't like eating birds for lunch, he prefers to eat evil butterflies" *Adrien talking in the third person.

"But not ladybugs," I replied.

Not unless the kitty catches one in his paws" *Adrien chuckled as they reach *Marinette's home.

They went inside the building and went upstairs only to be greeted by the bakers.

"Hey, Marinette. Oh, you brought Adrien here." My Dad greets us, still unaware with mom that we're switched.

"Hey, Mr. Dupain." I acted like *Adrien.

"Yes, uh, dad. Just as friends to spend time together" *Adrien said awkwardly.

"Yeah, we just spent time in the park," I replied.

"You two are getting along well as friends I can tell." Mom said.

I noticed *Adrien looks a little winced from the....cramps he's going through, "Yeah, we are. Anyways, we are just gonna spend some time together in my room. Uh, no disturbing, please. Thank you" *Adrien grabbed my arm and quickly went upstairs since he doesn't wanna show any more awkwardness in front of my parents.

"Ow....I'm okay" He groaned a little.

"No you're not, the cramps are still going." I saw he's still in pain.

"I never felt so moody and cranky like this" He sat down on the chaise to calm down since he's trying hard to fight the pain.

"Well I hate it when it happens but I get used to it." I sat near him.

"And I thought pregnancy is much worse than this. But still, is this normal?" *Adrien asked, making sure that this period he's going through is not fatal.

"Yes, it's perfectly normal, Adrien. It goes away in maybe 4 days. That's how the female body works." I assured him.

He is learning what female bodies do inside but he never realized how difficult it is to be a female. That's something we haven't learned about. We may have taken health class before about puberty and stuff but since we switched bodies, we now know what it feels like. Like how muscular I feel while *Adrien is going through a lot.

"I better hope we're back in our real bodies by then." *Adrien said.

"Oh calm down, my kitty. You'll get used to it" I teased him and went to get painkillers and a bottle of water from my desk since he's probably gonna need it and he's really not used to these period cramps. He took the pills and swallowed them with the water, feeling much better.

"You know, that Senti-Blanc wasn't much like the real one. The real one was very obsessive with me. That's why he's my biggest nightmare than....my other one" I said, not wanting to mention my original nightmare of Adrien falling in love with Chloe.

"Okay. I won't ask about the other one." *Adrien understood.

"Some nightmares are too disturbing to tell," I said.