Fight

Sometimes in life we all don't know what its like to be in someone's shoes to understand how hard their life is like. So, what if Marinette/Ladybug and Adrien/Cat Noir knew what their life is like by being switched?

Ladybug and Cat Noir belongs to (c) Zagtoon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was an ordinary day for our superheroes saving the day from akumatized villains. But what they don't know is about each other's lives. Ladybug being insensitive to understanding Cat Noir's hard life and being forced to listening to Ladybug's order about protecting each other's identities at all cost. But he already found out by Nino that Ladybug lied and entrusted Nino and Alya by giving them the miraculous at the same time and she never told him. It made him upset and angry that she can't do the same for him.

Right now, they are dealing with Vanisher once again who is Sabrina. Probably from Chloe's selfish and obnoxious attitude that got her 'friend' akumatized into Vanisher again and it won't be easy for our heroes because she's invisible.

Cat Noir hasn't called his partner his Milady for 3 days which made Ladybug feel worried that it isn't like him. But the feline hero was not in the mood to tell her why because he became cold and distant to her but has saved her a few times from danger. He just felt he can do this on his own. If she doesn't trust him with her identity so be it for him.

Ladybug and Cat Noir are at the hotel trying to find the invisible villain before she tries to harm Chloe like last time.

"Kitty, if something is bothering you, you can tell me," Ladybug asked frantically due to how cold he was to her for the past few days.

"I rather not talk about it, Ladybug. Let's just get this over with. I have important things" Cat Noir said with the same cold voice to her and looks around in the hotel.

Ladybug felt chills go down her spine that he hasn't called her milady, bugaboo, or even said any of his cat puns. She then thought if she was too hard and secretive to him.

"Am I the cause of this?" She asked herself and kept looking.

But obviously, he didn't answer and just huffed just like she would do to him. He rather let her figure it out than just himself answering the real cause.

"Cat, don't get so grouchy at me. I told you, we can't know each other's secret identities" Ladybug was getting very frustrated by his attitude.

"Oh really? You being the guardian, you get to know our allies' identities but not mine?" He glared at her coldly.

Ladybug has never seen him so upset like this, not even that angry at her like this in her life.

"Master Fu trusted me about everything but now you can't trust me? You don't know how much I suffer in darkness, Ladybug. We've been partners for a long time and the more you push me in the dark, who knows if I'll get akumatized the same way you did to Chloe which got her akumatized into Miracle Queen. Because you don't trust anyone enough" Cat Noir said, going into Chloe's room, ignoring Ladybug.

Ladybug then felt guilt building up in her while she searched.

"She's not here." She heard Cat Noir call her.

"Perhaps she found Chloe" Ladybug said nervously by his cold behavior.

"Then let's find Chloe before she gets hurt," He said and takes the elevator to the dining area.

Ladybug quickly joined him in the elevator but he kept giving the cold shoulder, "Look, I know I'm being secretive but can we at least talk about this after we capture the akuma?" Ladybug asked but Cat Noir looks away from her, not answering her question. It made her feel guilty that Cat Noir would eventually not talk to her anymore.